Pactiv Evergreen Inc. (NASDAQ: PTVE) is a leading manufacturer and distributor of fresh foodservice and food merchandising products and fresh beverage cartons in North America and certain international markets. It supplies its products to a broad and diversified mix of companies, including full service restaurants and quick service restaurants, foodservice distributors, supermarkets, grocery and healthy eating retailers, other food stores, food and beverage producers, food packers and food processors. To learn more about the company, please go to the company website at pactivevergreen.com.
42 miles east of Winston-Salem, Greensboro is a city in North Carolina. The Greensboro Science Center houses red pandas, sharks and a hands-on museum. Nearby, Guilford Courthouse National Military Park has displays on the American Revolution. Video re-enactments and interactive exhibits trace the civil rights struggle at the International Civil Rights Center & Museum. The Bog Garden is a wetlands area with flowers, birds and an elevated boardwalk.
The plant was built in 1977 manufactures polystyrene foam protein trays, and has approximately 190 employees. In 2015, The Greensboro facility received an award from the State of North Carolina for working over one million hours without an OSHA lost time.
Pactiv Evergreen is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Pactiv Evergreen is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, religion, creed, age national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, veteran status or other characteristics or statuses protected by law. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please call
or email [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Human Resource Coordinator
All information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines and applicable laws. Responsibilities
The Human Resources Coordinator aids with and facilitates the human resources processes. This position makes sure tasks are completed in accordance with federal and state regulations and that policies are followed. The role provides administrative support within the human resource function to include recruitment, compensation, benefits, record keeping, file maintenance and Human Resources Information System administration.
- Provide human resource administrative support to the assigned facility
- Responsibilities include coordinating FMLA/STD paperwork, maintaining HR Master data & personnel files and running/maintaining reports.
- Assist employees with basic HR questions.
- May be trained in Time & Attendance tracking
- May coordinate facility specific programs (reward & recognition, cookouts etc.)
- Completes Forms I-9, verifies I-9 documentation and maintains I-9 files.
- Submits online investigation requests and assists with new-employee background checks.
- Participates in and ensures that effective orientation of new employees is conducted.
- Assists with processing of terminations.
- Assists with the preparation of the performance review process.
- Assists with recruitment and interview process. Tracks status of candidates in HRIS and responds with follow-up letters at the end of the recruiting process.
- Schedules meetings and interviews as requested.
- Makes photocopies; mails, scans and emails documents; and performs other clerical functions.
- Assists or prepares correspondence as requested.
- Prepares new-employee files.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Human Resources or related field of study and/or equivalent experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Working understanding of human resource principles, practices and procedures.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software
- Family And Medical Leave Act Of 1993
- Background Checks
- Attention To Detail
- Clerical Works