To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- New York, NY
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Atrium Staffing • New York, NY
Posted 4 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Our client is a rapidly growing fashion company who is looking for an Administrative Assistant.
Salary/Rate: $60K – $65k
Position Overview: The ideal Administrative Assistant will be a highly-organized, team player who is self-sufficient, confident and open to feedback. This candidate should have strong Excel skills. The Administrative Assistant will be supporting senior executives and should be extremely motivated and professional with a positive attitude.
Responsibilities of the Administrative Assistant:
- The Administrative Assistant will take command of calendar management and scheduling appointments
- Support multiple executives in a speedy environment
- Conduct office management duties such as ordering office supplies or coordinating catering
- Intermediate to strong Excel skills
- Additional ad hoc projects when needed
- Coordinate domestic and international travel arrangements
Qualifications for the Administrative Assistant:
- Administrative Assistant would have minimum of 2-5 years of experience
- Previous retail industry experience a plus
- Extremely timely and strong work ethic
- Proficient in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Administrative Assistant would be a dependable, proficient individual
- Bachelor’s Degree required
Benefits: Competitive Benefits Package