RemX is partnered with an exceptional organization to hire a Registered Dietician who will assess, design, implement, present, and evaluate health education programs and services.
- Conduct needs assessments, establish priorities, design, implement, and evaluate basic health education programs, protocols, and standards.
- Establish effective referral and publicity systems, monitor quality and documentation, provide scheduling and logistical support, and facilitate use of community services to promote the delivery of cost effective health education services.
- Provide direct group or one-on-one health education services to members and the public.
- Review, develop, and recommend high quality, culturally appropriate written and audio visual health education materials.
- Consult with physicians and staff regarding related health education services.
- Specialize in a specific area of health education such as HIV nutrition, chronic disease, health promotion, as required.
- Prepare reports, grants, proposals, and documentation as assigned.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Masters degree in a field related to the position OR one of the following certifications: Certified Diabetes Educator (CDE), Certified Nutrition Support Dietitian (CNSD), Board Certified Specialist in Renal Nutrition (CSR), Board Certified Specialist in Pediatric Nutrition (CSP), Fellow of the American Dietetic Association (FADA), or International Board Certified Lactation Consultant (IBCLC)
- 2+ years experience in providing and coordinating health education services
- Demonstrated knowledge of behavior change, adult learning theory, group process theory and application
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Registered Dietitian (RD/RDN)
- Curriculum and materials development
- Bilingual English/Spanish preferred
- Health Care
- Long Term Care
- Assisted Living