The Communications Specialist is responsible for creating, editing, and proofing easy-to-read communications to be distributed to our store and field teams. They will review and update store procedure and training documentation and assist with reporting supply chain issues. They will be responsible for reporting business disruptions and coordinating recovery efforts to bring the store back to original operating status.
Essential Job Functions
- Works with corporate, store, and field teams to provide support for communications and tasks that are being sent to stores.
- Partners with other departments to ensure recovery processes and responsibilities are completed.
- Provides support and assistance for updating various operation manuals and resources on internal communication platform and intranet site.
- Responsible for meeting company standards of grammar and style by proofing and editing communications as well as all O'Reilly department's documents.
- Provides phone support, records maintenance, and server organization.
Skills and Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Experience using computer programs and able to learn new computer programs.
- Organized and able to multi-task with attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Ability to effectively, accurately, and efficiently proofread various forms of communication.
All full time team members are eligible for a benefits package that is designed to offer convenience and security to our team members and their families. Programs, resources and benefit eligibility varies based on employment status, average hours worked, location and length of service.
- Attention To Detail