Maxim Healthcare is looking for a Novice Nurse (LVN - Licensed Vocational Nurse) to assume responsibility and accountability for the application of the nursing process and the delivery of patient care, under the supervision of a Registered Nurse (RN). The Novice Nurse (LVN - Licensed Vocational Nurse) will consistently perform according to nursing standards and is accountable in managing patient care and assisting others in the management of patient care.
- Utilizes the nursing process to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care.
- Performs focused interview to identify specific patient needs.
- Assess signs and symptoms indicating physiologic and psychosocial changes in the patient’s condition.
- Collects, analyzes, and interprets data and information from health care members and documents actual and/or potential nursing diagnoses.
- Other Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) duties as assigned.
- Graduate of an accredited school of Nursing
- Cumulative G.P.A. of 3.0 or higher
- Current Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) License
- Complies with accepted professional standards and practice.
- Current resume including clinical hours and rotations.
- Two letters of reference from nursing instructors.
- Current Health Certificate (per facility).
- Current PPD or Chest X-Ray.
- Current BLS card.
- Successful completion of Maxim Homecare Novice Nurse Program orientation and training.
At Maxim Healthcare Services, we firmly believe that our employees are the heartbeat of our organization and we are happy to offer the following benefits:
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs
*Benefit eligibility is dependent on employment status.
Maxim Healthcare Services is a leading provider of home healthcare, medical-related staffing, travel nursing, and population health and wellness services across the United States. As an established community partner, we have been making a difference in the lives of our employees, caregivers, and patients for more than 30 years. Our commitment to customer service, improving patient care, and staffing experienced healthcare professionals has paved the way for many rewarding career opportunities in the healthcare industry.
Maxim Healthcare Services, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
Licensed Vocational Nurses
Licensed Practical Nurse