Boise Cascade has been in the business of manufacturing wood products and distributing building materials for over half a century. Today we're one of the largest manufacturers of plywood and engineered wood products in North America - and the only wholesale stocking distributor for building products that can service the entire United States.
Here's a snapshot of what we offer:
- We care about your Health, Well-Being, and Future:
- Medical + Prescription, Dental + Vision
- Flexible Spending Account, Health Reimbursement Account, Preventive Care
- Life and Accidental Death Insurance, 401(k)/Roth Retirement Plan Options with Employer Contributions
- Tuition Assistance, Employee Assistance Program
- We offer paid Time Away from Work:
- 8 Holidays, Personal/Vacations Days
- Disability Benefits, Parental Leave
- We Appreciate you:
- Competitive Base and Incentive Pay for all positions
- Service Recognition Program
- Professional development and career progression opportunities
General Line Product Manager will purchase, price, and market a group of general line products for warehouse and customer sales.
General Line Product Manager develops and implements sales strategies, new products, promotions, and conducts sales presentations on assigned general line products. General Line Product Manager will monitor and maintain acceptable inventory levels, turnover, and margins to maximize branch profitability.
Solicits direct and warehouse sales on all general line products.
Work closely with location manager or location sales manager in promotion of assigned and new products.
Maintain direct control over replenishment, pricing and inventory of assigned products.
General Line Product Managers change prices as necessary and maintain catalogue price pages.
Develop annual marketing plan incorporating vendor, division and product promotions.
Maintain technical product knowledge.
General Line Product Managers determine product market potential.
Identify and evaluate competitive products, new markets, new product opportunities, and competitors.
Work closely with division merchandising in selection of suppliers.
Maintain customer relationships, quote prices, sell additional products.
Assist operations manager in warehousing assigned products.
Make presentations at dealers' meetings, sales meetings, builder shows, etc.
Demonstrate strong commitment to safety, quality, environmental awareness, and continuous process improvement.
Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Customer Relationship Management
- Environmental Protection
- Marketing Planning
- Product Management