To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Fort Lauderdale, FL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Craft Construction Recruiter
Black & Veatch Corporation • Fort Lauderdale, FL
Posted 1 month ago
This role will be a field based Craft Recruiter, and this candidate must be willing to travel throughout the Florida area. This role will be supporting Solar construction projects in the Florida region.
Craft recruiting for multiple disciplines such as electrical, piping, mechanical, operators, solar installers, etc. The primary responsibility of the Recruiter is to drive the hiring process to ensure that open positions are filled as quickly as possible with the best talent possible. Responsible for providing staffing services to local or regional office hiring managers as assigned. Recruiting efforts include sourcing, screening, interviewing, and hiring. Assesses needs in recruitment and compensation adjustments. Adheres to all federal, state, and local laws governing employment process.
* Coordinates the applicant process, including scheduling interviews, making travel arrangements, and creating related correspondence.
* Maintains data in resume tracking system. Enters requisition information and applicant data.
* General administrative duties include telephone coverage, mail preperation, internet usage, human resource information system reports, memos, researching and obtaining documentation.
* Schedules activities, special events and programs, such as interns and co-ops events, scholarship program, etc.
* Tracks and codes invoices for interviews and transportation.
* Develops internal and external relationships with candidates and hiring managers.
* May be responsible for generating ad hoc reports, or assigned special projects as required.
* May have responsibility for coordinating and scheduling special activities such as drug testing, contingent workers, campus events, intern/co-op events, or reduction-in-force.
* May have responsibility for ordering recruiting materials.
All applicants must be able to complete pre-employment onboarding requirements (if selected) which may include any/all of the following:
- criminal/civil background check, drug screen, and motor vehicle records search, in compliance with any applicable laws and regulations.
* Bilingual (Spanish/English) highly desired
* Experiecne in high-volume recruiting
* Basic knowledge of human resource information system
* Basic knowledge of resume tracking system
* Basic knowledge of hiring policies and procedures
* Strong multi-tasking skills
* Good communication skills
Work Environment/Physical Demands
Typical office environment
Black & Veatch endeavors to make www.bv.com/careers accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process because of a disability, please contact the Employee Relations Department at (913) 458-2147. This contact information is for disability accommodation requests only; you may not use this contact information to inquire about the status of applications. General inquiries about the status of applications will not be returned.
Black & Veatch Holding Company, its subsidiaries and its affiliated companies, complies with all Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) affirmative action laws and regulations. Black & Veatch does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender Identity and expression, disability, veteran status, pregnancy status or other status protected by law.
Job Segment: Construction, Electrical, Engineering