To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Winter Haven, FL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
Maxim Healthcare Services • Winter Haven, FL
Posted 4 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
We are seeking skilled Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) to work within our clients' homes providing direct patient care. Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) will instruct patients and their families in proper treatment, helping individuals and groups take steps to improve or maintain health. As a Maxim LPN you will be responsible for following a physician established plan of treatment under the direction of our Director of Clinical Services. Maxim believes that qualified nurses are advocates and health educators for patients, families and communities.
Maxim Healthcare – Tampa Office has a large service area and offers employment opportunities in the Hillsborough, Manatee, Polk, Hardee, and Highlands Counties.
- Utilizes the nursing process to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care.
- Performs focuses interview to identify specific patient needs.
- Assess signs and symptoms indicating physiological and psychological changes in the patient’s condition.
- Collects, analyzes, and interprets data and information from health care members and documents actual and/or potential nursing diagnoses.
- Other Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) duties as assigned.
- Current, unencumbered state license to practice as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- Minimum one (1) year of nursing experience required with home health experience preferred
- Current CPR certification
- Copy of updated Physical, based on state requirements
- Copy of updated TB results/Chest x-ray
- Reliable transportation
- Ventilator, Tracheotomy, Feeding Tubes
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Continuous professional and clinical training
- Awards and recognition programs