Position:Client Care CoordinatorDepartment:Quality AssuranceReports To:Office Supervisor Objective:
The Client Care Coordinator is expected to perform a variety of duties to provide an excellent client focused experience. Quality Assurance visits will require you to collect information, ensure processes are being followed, make suggestions, and provide feedback to supervisors, clients and family members regarding the continued efforts to achieve service excellence. Primary Responsibilities:
- Reflect the core values of (RRW, Inc.), (d.b.a. an independently owned and operated Home Instead franchise) (Communication, Accuracy, Teamwork & Integrity)
- Conduct Quality Assurance phone service calls with prospective clients according to and within the procedure
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with all clients through quality assurance (QA) visits and phone calls.
- Conduct QA visits with clients in person or over the phone according to the QA frequency guidelines
- Conduct follow up as necessary and document in Clear Care.
- Monitor, mediate, and log both client and CAREGiver activity through Quality Assurance visits or phone calls in Clear Care.
- Communicate and document to Recruiting and Retention Manager (to escalate if necessary) any observation that CAREGiver’s would require coaching/discipline while conducting a quality assurance visit.
- Communicate to the Senior Client Care Manager any concerns, issues or observations regarding the client that would require a change to the current plan of care.
- Enter and maintain accurate client and CAREGiver records in Clear Care.
- Maintain regular attendance to execute job responsibilities.
- Responsive to clients/families and your supervisor’s needs.
- Demonstrate open and effective communication with, colleagues, CAREGivers, Clients, supervisor, and management.
- Participate in CAREGiver meetings
- Perform any and all other functions and responsibilities deemed necessary, attend department meetings and on-going training.
Supervisory Responsibilities: Critical Numbers:
- High school graduation or the equivalent
- Previous Social Work, CNA/Nursing preferred
- Computer experience required
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
- Knowledge of the Senior Care Industry
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Complete all required Quality Assurance visits as assigned (This number will vary based on client census).
- This position must have an understanding of and uphold the policies and procedures established by (RRW., INC.), (d.b.a. an independently owned and operated Home Instead franchise)
- This position must demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to listen effectively
- The ability to put clients and CG’s at ease. Warm, sensitive and compassionate. Builds and maintain trusting relationships with all. Treats people with respect.
- Generates new (creative) approaches to problems or original modifications (innovations) to established approaches.
- Ability to demonstrate effective interpersonal skills essential as well as sound judgment and good decision-making skills by demonstrating consistent logic, rationality and objectivity.
- Must demonstrate discretion, integrity and fair-mindedness consistent with company standards, practices, policies and procedures
- Ability to plan and organize in an efficient productive manner, plan, schedule and conduct excellent quality assurance visits by setting high standards of performance of self.
- Ability to establish good working relationships with management, colleagues, franchise owners and their staff
- Ability to present a professional appearance and demeanor, creates favorable first impression through body language, eye contact, voice qualities and dress.
- Seeks out and seizes opportunities, goes beyond the “call of duty” passionately finds ways to surmount barriers.
- Must have computer skills and be proficient in Word and Excel and Clear Care and remain proficient in its use. equipment.
- Ability to work evenings, weekends and possible holidays.
Your employer RRW., Inc. d/b/a Home Instead an independently owned and operated Home Instead franchise). Your employer is not Home Instead, Inc. This job description does not create an employment contract, nor imply it. Employment with your employer remains at will.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Product Quality Assurance