To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Orange County, CA 92502
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Territory/Route Representative - Orange County and surrounding cities
CHEP Inc • Orange County, CA
Posted 3 days ago
CHEP helps move more goods to more people, in more places than any other organisation on earth. Its pallets, crates and containers form the invisible backbone of the global supply chain and the world’s biggest brands trust us to help them transport their goods more efficiently, sustainably and safely. As pioneers of the sharing economy, CHEP created one of the world's most sustainable logistics businesses through the share and reuse of its platforms under a model known as ‘pooling’. CHEP primarily serves the fast-moving consumer goods (e.g. dry food, grocery, and health and personal care), fresh produce, beverage, retail and general manufacturing industries. CHEP employs approximately 11,000 people and owns approximately 300 million pallets, crates and containers through a network of more than 750 service centres, supporting more than 500,000 customer touch-points for global brands such as Procter & Gamble, Sysco, Kellogg’s and Nestlé. CHEP is part of the Brambles Group and operates in more than 55 countries with its largest operations in North America and Western Europe. For more information on CHEP, visit www.chep.com. For information on the Brambles Group, visit www.brambles.com
As one of four Brambles growth companies, CHEP and Brambles provide you unparalleled opportunities to advance and accelerate your career. You’ll be joining an international growth organisation with a pioneering, circular business model. You’ll be working for a company that is changing the way goods get to market. You’ll become part of an efficient and collaborative global team making a real contribution to a smarter, more sustainable future. For more on how Brambles growth companies can accelerate your career, visit https://careers.brambles.com/
This individual will utilize a company owned truck to assume full territory responsibility for all CHEP assets in the assign territory. Incumbent will work closely with Logistics Coordinators and other CHEP employees with the aim of identifying and recovering CHEP equipment in the possession of nonparticipating distributors, pallet dealers, and other unsigned companies or persons. Additionally, this position will be responsible for establishing new relationships with nonparticipating distributors as well as identifying new sales opportunities for the CHEP network.
- Visit and call on non-participating distributors and pallet recycler locations to recover CHEP assets that have fallen out of the network.
- Utilize company provided tools: CHEP vehicle, laptop, various databases to monitor flow in and out of your territory to locate and negotiate the successful return of our assets back into the network.
- The Asset Recovery Representative has ultimate responsibility for tracking and recovery of 168,000 non participating distributor transfers into the territory annually.
- The Asset Recovery Representative is also responsible for building relationships with the non-participating distributors and local pallet recyclers in their assigned territory.
- To be successful, this position requires continuous contact with the local recycler community was responsible for the recovery of over 245,000 CHEP pallets recovered last year.
- Builds relationships with potential customers and encourages them to sign on as a participant in the program.
- Completes company administrative duties.
- Makes a minimum of 60 visits per week.
AA degree or equivalent work experience.
- Candidate must be willing and able to lift 65lbs on a regular basis
- Candidate must have a clean motor vehicle driving record
- Candidate must be able to obtain a DOT Medical card with no restrictions
- Minimum 2 years route sales and or, customer service
Skills and Knowledge
- Prior workplace field experience in Operations, Sales, or Customer Service
- Excellent selling and interpersonal skills
- Personal computer skills with an emphasis on Microsoft Excel and Word
- Capable of maintaining and organizing a home office
- Ability to manage funds pertaining to business expenses
- Possess time management skills
We're excited you're here to learn how we'll leverage our family of growth companies to accelerate your career. Brambles companies employ more than 14,500 people in over 60 countries, committed to connecting people to life's essentials, every day. Our people are shaping a smarter, more sustainable future by changing the way business makes, moves and sells goods in every corner of the world. We look forward to helping you become one of them. HTTPS://careers.brambles.com/
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to developing a diverse workforce in which everyone is treated fairly, with respect, and has the opportunity to contribute to business success while realizing his or her potential. This means harnessing the unique skills and experience that each individual brings and we do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state, or local protected class.
Individuals fraudulently misrepresenting themselves as [Brambles/CHEP/IFCO] representatives have scheduled interviews and offered fraudulent employment opportunities with the intent to commit identity theft or solicit money. [Brambles/CHEP/IFCO] never conducts interviews via online chat or requests money as a term of employment. If you have a question as to the legitimacy of an interview or job offer, please contact us at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].