: Work From Home
The Director of Account Management will oversee the Account Management Team who serve as primary contacts for our customers. This team is responsible for understanding client needs, delivering targeted advice/solutions, achieving client cost and service objectives and maximizing Enclara revenue.
This account management team serves as the day-to-day primary point of contact with client decision-makers, ensuring the development and implementation of strategies, initiatives, growth and retention efforts (pre-empts, RFPs). This position will become personally involved with decision-makers in the Enclara account portfolio to ensure retention and credibility.
The Director will own this account portfolio but work in lockstep with sales, operations, reporting & analytics, IT and billing leaders to manage the relationship, ensure client requirements are delivered, negotiate business outcomes, address escalations and deliver innovative growth and retention strategies.
A critical component of managing this team is to address, with Account and Sr. Account Managers, the needs of the client and formulate a plan to support and deliver against it. Understanding individual client requirements is necessary to evaluate the economics of clinical and medication delivery methods (and associated client pricing/reimbursement models). The Director will ensure the development and continual refinement of the account plan. The Director will be goaled on meeting high levels of client satisfaction, retention and credibility.
Experience and Skills
- Manage a team of Account Representatives, Account Managers and Sr Account Managers responsible for assessing client needs and objectives, developing and delivering on account plans and managing day-to-day needs for assigned accounts.
- Plan and implement cross-departmental assessment of accounts to define and segment based on unique client needs; Build-out projects and services to support effective delivery in this segment, improve performance through satisfaction levels, retention rates and account growth.
- Ensure long term scalability and anticipate future needs for the team in conjunction with other account management leaders supporting the Account Management department.
- Determine and share best practices across the Sales, Marketing, Clinical Management, Operations and Account Management Teams to create an account management model that differentiates Enclara from its competition.
- Ensure all staff has the skill sets/talent necessary to consult with clients and ensure superior account management.
- Ensure staff is trained on process and new technologies to insure service satisfaction.
- Provide account leadership including coordination of internal analytical and product resources to deliver on client’s needs and expectations.
- Maintain a strong account team through optimum selection, training and development, appraisal and motivational techniques.
- Maintain a high level of organization flexibility through employee and career path development.
- Continually optimize account management procedures within the department and between other departments to ensure the timeliness and quality account management.
- 60% travel requirement to support account management and individual client on-site support
- Minimum of five years of experience leading a diverse team of direct reports (remote and centralized) is required.
- Exceptional relationship management and account management skills required; strong negotiating skills and escalation management are critical.
- Demonstrated ability to ensure achievement of client objectives and company financial objectives through understanding of client needs.
- Directing internal clinical and operations teams to fulfill client objectives.
- Excellent analytical, problems solving and troubleshooting skills – ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw conclusions.
- Strong overall business and interpersonal skills, including planning, presentation skills and business acumen.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to effectively interface with all levels and departments (internal and external) on a formal, informal, written and verbal basis.
- Experience with the development of key personnel to ensure employee satisfaction, retention and career growth.
- Bachelor’s degree in healthcare or related field
- Minimum of 8-10 years of work experience in sales/account management; experience in healthcare/hospice preferred.