To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Oakland, MD 21550
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Guest Arrival Coordinator - Suites at Silver Tree Hotel
Railey Mountain Lake Vacations • Oakland, MD
Posted 28 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
- Review all arrival information with guests at check-in.
- Check guests in and out of rooms when needed.
- Make payments and adjust bill accordingly when needed.
- Ensure guest service standards are met during arrival, departure, and during any other contact with guest.
- Professionally address guest issues in a timely manner.
- Report any Housekeeping/Maintenance/Upkeep issues to the appropriate department manager.
- Clean, maintain, and organize front lobby and all areas associated with guest services.
- Make reservations over the phone.
- Perform daily tasks set by supervisor.
- Duties aren't limited to the above description.
Minimum Required Skills and Competencies:
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office software.
- Must have excellent phone and email etiquette.
- Go-getter/problem solver attitude.
- You must have reliable transportation.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Must have an outgoing personality and passion for the hospitality industry.
- Our hotel is open 365 days a year. A flexible schedule to include weekends, evenings, and holidays is required.
Desired Skills and Competencies
- 1+ years of Experience in the Hospitality Industry