We are excited to welcome an Inside Sales Account Executive to our beautiful office in Tampa, FL.
As an Inside Sales Account Executive, you will be responsible for sales made through our network of ECR Dealers, VAR’s, and Association Agreements.
What you’ll do:
- Make consultative sales calls to inactive referral partners and sell them on the concept of becoming an active referral partner of EVO Payments
- Make consultative sales calls to existing active referral partners and solicit referrals to their clients for merchant processing services
- Make sales calls to referred merchants and solicit their merchant processing account
- Negotiate rates and terms with merchants for the purpose of acquiring profitable merchant accounts
- Travel to regional and national trade shows to support assigned referral partners as needed
- Travel to referral partners’ locations as requested by management in order to train their sales staff on how to properly refer merchant processing potential clients
- Travel to referral partners’ locations as requested by management to provide in-person sales support for clients we are soliciting for merchant processing services
- Provide education and training to referral partners in order to increase referral activity from strategic partners
- Review service and escalation issues and refer sales offices to training programs accordingly
- Minimum of 2 years successful sales experience preferred
- Degree from a 4-year college or the equivalent preferred
- Effective knowledge of Microsoft Office suite including Word and Excel required
- Merchant Card Industry experience preferred
- Experience with a CRM (ie: Salesforce) preferred
- All applicants must pass a drug test, background check, and credit evaluation
Why work at EVO?
- Learn from and grow with a worldwide payments industry leader
- Enjoy a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package: 401k with match, generous paid time off, medical, dental, vision coverage plus health savings accounts and much more
- Thrive in a collaborative culture that supports innovation
- Take advantage of a supportive work-life balance
- Benefit from global career opportunities and advancement
EVO Payments, Inc. is a leading payment technology and services provider. EVO offers an array of innovative, reliable, and secure payment solutions to merchants ranging from small and mid-size enterprises to multinational companies and organizations across North America and Europe. As a fully integrated merchant acquirer and payment processor in over 50 markets and 150 currencies worldwide, EVO provides competitive solutions that promote business growth, increase customer loyalty, and enhance data security in the markets it serves.
The preceding position description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employee assigned to this position.
EVO Payments, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, committed to the hiring, advancement and fair treatment of individuals without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual preferences, age, national origin, ethnicity, disability or veteran status, or any other protected status designated by federal, state, or local law.
Customer Relationship Management