To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
744 Lincoln Highway East
Coatesville, PA 19320
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Child Guidance Resource Centers • Coatesville, PA
Posted 25 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Child Guidance Resource Centers has an ongoing need for Case Managers in our Blended Case Management Department in Chester County.
The Case Manager provides service coordination to children and adolescents displaying severe social, emotional and/or behavioral disorders and their families. In partnership with the treatment team and any other involved service systems, the case manager develops and monitors a comprehensive service plan for client and family.
Job Responsibilities include:
● Facilitates interagency team meeting (ITM) in order to coordinate service interventions and understand family’s relationships to community system.
● Establishes and maintains linkages with child serving systems such as mental health providers, Children and Youth agencies, drug and alcohol treatment programs, juvenile justice services and the educational system.
● Arranges for necessary behavioral health services and communicates relevant information to service providers upon admission or at transfer from one provider to another.
● Arranges for aftercare services and communicates with the family and admitting program to ensure that the recommended level of care is accessed in a timely fashion.
● Meets with client and family at least twice monthly to review progress and revise service coordination plan.
At CGRC, you can enjoy a relaxed working environment with flexible work schedules that allow for a healthy work-life balance. We encourage and support staff career development and there are always opportunities for you to learn and grow within the organization. We have a competitive compensation package and generous PTO and benefits for eligible staff. You and your family can also enjoy discounts and special offers through our Tickets at Work Program. CGRC is an eligible employer for the Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program.
● Minimum of one (1) year experience working with children and their families in a mental health, education, child welfare or juvenile justice system (CASSP Systems), direct experience providing case management preferred.
● Driver's license required.
● Flexible hours available including days and evenings
Child Guidance Resource Centers is an Equal Opportunity Employer