Summary of Position Requirements
Responsible for managing all activities involved with creating and maintaining material take-offs. #LI-LS1
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Estimate materials for new plans.
- Create and maintain accurate material take-offs.
- Assist contract administrators with unitized material pricing.
- Monitor material usage in the field for overages/shortages.
- Record and analyze take-off data through Microsoft excel.
- Process plan changes
- Assist National team with plan value engineering
Education and Experience Requirements
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent required
- Minimum 2 years experience in purchasing and estimating required
- Ability to read and understand residential blue prints.
- Efficient with Microsoft excel, Microsoft word, JD Edwards and other software systems
- Knowledge of all construction practices nation-wide.
- Ability to perform several tasks efficiently under tight deadlines.
- Detail oriented, energetic, and hard working personality.
- Attention To Detail
- Hardworking And Dedicated
- Jd Edwards
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Word