Security EngineerJob Summary :Talent Software Services is in search of a Security Engineer for acontract position in Berkeley Heights , NJ. The opportunity will be Twelve months with a strong chance for a long-term extension.Position Summary
- The Privileged Access Engineer works under the Director of Privileged Access Management Services to plan, conduct and establish a functional vision for PAM assignments.
- The engineer possesses extensive knowledge related to Privileged Access and is primarily responsible for Lifecycle of a Privileged Access ecosystem under the Directors direction along with other team members. This is a critical role for *** as we embody a post-merger One *** directive.
- This engineer identifies and recommends changes in procedures, processes and scope of delivery.
- He/she will possess and apply comprehensive knowledge of privileged access security controls to the completion of complex assignments.
- The ability to effectively communicate the work required at each step of the process is key, as is the ability to clearly and concisely SWOT issues and decision points.
- The candidate possesses the ability to effectively communicate successes and failures of a model, processes and procedures with clear understanding of critical success.
- Experience with leading Privileged Access products in the industry such as CyberArk
- Understanding of Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity configurations
- The ability to articulate design concepts of technical product components, such as vaults, safes, session managers, key managers, credential providers
- Experience with protocols, services and traffic flows for authentication
- Can troubleshoot complex heterogeneous environments through server log and network traffic analysis, leaning on experience with troubleshooting and analysis techniques and tools
- Experience understanding taxonomy of privileges on named or shared privileged accounts
- Documentation skills commensurate with an elite engineering team with an eye towards operational stability
- Skills to perform disaster resiliency tests, discovery audits, and can present findings to management
- Bachelors degree or equivalent industry experience
- 1+ years of experience in implementation and integration of privileged access technologies
- Experience with privileged access controls in Unix and Windows environments
- Experience with broader IAM ecosystem of directories, identity management, and access management controls
- Cybersecurity certifications such as SSCP
- Ability to interface with Corporate Audit and External Audit functions for regulatory compliance
If this job is a match for your background, we would be honored to receive your application!
Providing consulting opportunities to TALENTed people since 1987, we offer a host of opportunities including contract, contract to hire and permanent placement. Let's talk!
- Access Controls
- Computer Networks
- Disaster Recovery