To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Troy, OH 45373
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Technical Support Representative
Clopay Building Products • Troy, OH
Posted 20 days ago
Clopay Building Products is North America's largest residential garage door manufacturer. We pride ourselves on delivering exceptional customer service as well as unsurpassed quality and innovative products. Our employees are the cornerstone of our success and we are looking for dynamic individuals to join our team. We have an excellent opportunity for a Technical Support Representative in our Troy, Ohio manufacturing facility.
In this position, the successful candidate will perform the following job responsibilities:
• Edit, analyze, interpret and service customer inquiries, correspondence, faxed orders and telephone calls varying broadly in nature and scope relative to product information residential and commercial technical support.
• Familiar with the analysis of engineering documentation including Engineering Releases, Blue Prints, Architectural Specifications, etc.
• Familiar with Clopay's systems including Oracle, CRM, Phone system, Outlook, Navigation of Engineering information in Diablo.
• Be able to troubleshoot sectional door installation issues and communicate effectively to the installing party corrections to ensure our products quality.
• Serve as a resource for internal Clopay employees in regards to technical assistance.
• Train, instruct and orient new personnel and trainees.
• Additional duties as assigned.
• A high school degree is required, college degree preferred, along with a minimum of 5 years' of garage door industry experience.
• Internal training to include: Liability/warranty training, installation/application training, competitive product training and commercial operator training.
Please visit our website at www.clopaydoor.com to learn more about our company. An Equal Opportunity Employer, providing a drug-free work environment.
EOE Male/Female/Disabled/Veteran. We welcome applications from Veterans and the Disabled!