To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Orlando, FL 32801
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Sales Assistant (Admin)
Kforce Finance and Accounting • Orlando, FL
Posted 1 month ago
RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client in search of a Sales Assistant (Admin) in Orlando, Florida (FL). Summary: This person will be primarily responsible for providing administrative support to the Financial Advisors at the Winter Park, FL branch. The manager is flexible with the work schedule - they can either work part-time (3-4 days per week, 8 hours per day) or full-time (40 hours per week). Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Interacts daily on the phone and in person with prospective and existing clients including handling basic inquiries
- Researches client and security information through the back office system
- Processes and follows up on client documentation for proper maintenance of accounts
- Prepares letters, forms, and spreadsheets to assist with servicing existing clients and prospecting for new clients
- Creates and maintains records and files
- Ensures required client paperwork is current with firm and industry requirements, rules and regulations
- Maintains databases and creates reports using portfolio software programs
- Receives and processes securities
- Receives cross-training and assists with other operational functions as required
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Minimum of a High School diploma or equivalent
- At least 2 years of recent experience as an Administrative Assistant or in an administrative support role
- At least 1 year of customer service experience
- Experience working within the financial services or banking industry
- Proficient user with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook) - skills must be adequate enough so they can perform the following functions without training: scheduling an outlook invite, using Scheduling Assistant, managing multiple calendars at once, creating a basic report using Microsoft Excel, manipulate columns/rows using Excel, create a standard memo using Microsoft Word
- Very professional - may interact with high-profile clients
- Highly organized - ability to prioritize workload in order to meet strict deadlines
- Willingness to learn and help others, even if it's not within their job description
- Comfortable working a short-term assignment that will last approximately 1 month
- Strong written and verbal communication skills - ability to use proper grammar and spelling when handling written correspondence