To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Victoria, TX
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Director of Nursing (DON) - RN - The Courtyard Rehab & Healthcare Center
Ensign Services • Victoria, TX
Posted 2 days ago
Director of Nursing (DON)
Status: Full Time
Licensure: Texas RN License required
The Director of Nursing is responsible for coordinating, training, scheduling, and team development among the nursing staff. This is a management level nursing position that maintains direct contact with patients and integration with patient care. If you are the type of nurse who provides exceptional care to your patients and finds yourself capable of helping other staff learn and improve their skills and customer service this is a great opportunity to move up in your leadership development.
Essential Job Duties:
- Supervises and directs the nursing service department, as well as its programs and activities in accordance with current rules, regulations and guidelines that govern a long-term care facility
- Develops, maintains and periodically update written policies and procedures that guide the day-to-day functions of the nursing service department
- Coordinates nursing services with other resident services to ensure continuity of resident care
- Maintains an ongoing quality assurance program
- Trains nursing staff in the proper provision of direct care to residents.
- Assists in planning the nursing services portion of resident discharge plans
- Serves on and participates in care-related committees as needed
- Lead others through actions consistent with and serve our culture
- Participates in facility surveys by government agencies
- Must possess an active license to practice as an RN in the state of Texas.
- Must be knowledgeable of nursing and medical practices and procedures, as well as laws, regulations, and guidelines that pertain to long-term care.
- Management and leadership experience is necessary for success in this position
Must apply in person! Apply 7 days a week between 8am-7pm.
Will you pledge to live CAPLICO?
The Courtyard Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center's commitment to excellence extends beyond delivering world class health care. Our company mission is to dignify and transform post-acute care. Our facility’s success is dependent upon our highly motivated clinical professionals working to improve business operations. Our leadership team is driven to provide exceptional service by cultivating a workforce that is dedicated to upholding our company’s mission of delivering care with compassion and integrity. We value innovation and creativity in our buildings and love a healthy debate that challenges us to learn and grow.
Are you ready to discover the world of limitless possibilities that comes with being a member of our culture? Are you a RN who is eager to make a difference? Explore more about this opportunity and how you can help us write a new chapter in our story of providing exceptional care and making a positive impact in the lives of everyone we serve.
Customer Second: When we take care of our team first, it reflects positively on our customer care.
Accountability: We strive for quality of life and reach for high standards as a team.
Passion For Learning: We want to be at the forefront of change; there is always something we can learn.
Love One Another: Treat others the way you want to be treated. It’s simple, yet effective.
Intelligent Risk Taking: If something makes sense, we’re willing to give it a try.
Celebration: We celebrate life every day of the year with our teammates and residents.
Ownership: When everyone on the team is encouraged to take ownership of the care that they give, it positively improves their attitude, which affects everyone around them, from teammates to residents.
We would love to meet you and hear your pledge to live CAPLICO with us.
In addition to hiring a Director of Nursing (DON) who exhibits the above qualities that help us create a world class culture, we offer competitive wages, mentorship and training for new graduates, tuition reimbursement, dependent care and public transportation FSAs, cell phone and movie ticket discounts, 401(k) with matching contributions, career advancement opportunities, and medical, dental, and health insurance. Take a look at these benefits (and more!) at www.ensignbenefits.com
Apply Today! Must apply in person! Apply 7 days a week between 8am-7pm.
The Courtyard Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center
3401 E Airline Road
Victoria, TX 77901
Unable to apply at the moment, or are you interested in hearing more about future opportunities with us? Join our talent network at ensignservices.jobs.net/join
The employer for this position is stated in the job posting. Ensign Services, Inc. provides recruiting services for operations in the skilled nursing, assisted living, home health and hospice industries.