To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Stockton, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Supervisor Billing - Stockton, CA
UnitedHealth Group • Stockton, CA
Posted 1 month ago
Combine two of the fastest - growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance, collaboration and opportunity and this is what you get. Leading edge technology in an industry that's improving the lives of millions. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about making Healthcare data available wherever and whenever people need it, safely and reliably. There's no room for error. Join us and start doing your life’s best work.SM
The Supervisor Billing is an essential position in the Patient Financial Services Billing and Collection process. This position is responsible for daily operations within the PFS teams. This Supervisor is responsible for conducting performance appraisals, monitoring productivity and quality, and conducting weekly team meetings. This position serves as a liaison between Director, Managers, Team Lead, Staff and other departments. Key responsibilities of the Supervisor include maintaining policies and procedures, reviewing management reports to identify trends, and develop action items to resolve issues.
This position requires the full understanding and active participation in fulfilling the Mission of the Organization. It is expected that the employee will demonstrate behavior consistent with the Core Values. The employee shall support the Organization’s strategic plan and the goals and direction of the Performance Improvement Plan (PIP).
- High School Diploma / GED (or higher)
- 1+ years of Supervisory experience in a patient accounting environment with experience in billing, collections and cash posting
- Knowledge of hospital insurance billing requirements for all federal, state and local agencies and third party submissions, as well as collections regulations
- Knowledge of third party payer regulations and requirements
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite of products including Word (create and edit documents), Outlook (manage email and calendar), PowerPoint (create and edit slides), and Excel (create and edit spreadsheets)
- Knowledge of ICD10
- Meditech or other EHR system experience
- Knowledge of and ability to operate patient financial computer system
- Experience with hospital and clinic billing and collections
Careers with OptumInsight. Information and technology have amazing power to transform the Healthcare industry and improve people's lives. This is where it's happening. This is where you'll help solve the problems that have never been solved. We're freeing information so it can be used safely and securely wherever it's needed. We're creating the very best ideas that can most easily be put into action to help our clients improve the quality of care and lower costs for millions. This is where the best and the brightest work together to make positive change a reality. This is the place to do your life’s best work.SM
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: Billing, Supervisor, Leadership, Optum, Medical, Healthcare, payments