Why work at MGIC?
Are you someone who wants to play a critical role in our company’s success? Do you enjoy solving puzzles and finding a better way to get things done? Are you someone who likes to Take The Lead and make an impact? If so, then imagine yourself at MGIC. At MGIC we are a team of dedicated professionals on a fearless mission. A team that fosters a culture of career development and continuous learning opportunities to help you rise to new heights. We are passionate about providing outstanding customer service and making a difference in our community. #WeAreMGIC
How will you make an impact?
- As a member of the Building Operations team, you will administer the company’s automobile program. You will be responsible for the acquisition of leased vehicles, managing vehicle costs and assisting co-workers with maintaining optimal use of vehicles. In addition, you can expect to:
- Develop and adjust the company’s leased vehicle program policies and procedures. Monitor the fleet program for compliance and educate drivers as required. Look for and implement cost savings and improvement opportunities.
- Negotiate lease agreements, incentive and rebate programs with manufactures.
- Create vehicle ordering templates for leasing company’s website. Provide vehicle ordering instructions and information to drivers. Place orders, make requests and approve out-of-stock choices with vehicle manufacturers.
- Assist drivers with obtaining vehicle repairs and maintenance, authorize repairs and monitor vehicle expenses. Act as a liaison between leasing company and driver. Investigate inquiries, review expenses and resolve problems.
- Prepare and file automobile accident reports for insurance claims. Assist drivers throughout the repair process and substitute vehicle needs, arrange payments to repair shops and follow up on reimbursements due to the company. Notify internal departments of Workman’s Compensation claims and complicated losses. Track costs and statistics. Recommend driver safety training when necessary.
- Research vehicles offered by various manufacturer and make recommendations to management. Stay current on new vehicle safety guidelines and requirements. Make recommendations to management.
- Administer the restricted driver-owned vehicle program. Create policies and procedures, monitor usage, verify insurance coverage and ensure driver and vehicle meet guidelines.
- Prepare annual budget for fleet program. Project expenses by vehicle; vehicle maintenance, replacements, rental payments, resale values and other variables. Analyze expenses and reconcile invoices and statements. Work with Managing Directors and Budget Department for proper allocation of expenses.
- Process monthly leasing company billings. Reconcile and analyze statements, verify all costs incurred, allocate by vehicle to proper department and account. Review vehicle expenses submitted by drivers for reimbursement.
- Maintain database of vehicles, drivers and other information. Issue vehicle insurance ID cards and process monthly auto insurance premium payment. Provide information to insurance company for coverage, prepare W2 inclusion to Payroll for personal use of drivers’ company provided vehicle. Work with Tax Department as required.
- Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to: obtain Motor Vehicle Records and determine eligibility for the company vehicle program, meet with fleet vendors, evaluate proposals, make recommendations and prepare management reports related to vehicle activity.
- Keep current on fleet management trends with membership in NAFA and attend industry-related programs and automobile manufacturer shows.
Do you have what it takes?
- Must have a strong working knowledge of fleet operations and administration, accounting principles and business calculations
- Strong interpersonal skills, writing skills and customer orientation skills
- Strong negotiation skills, organization, documenting, attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Requires the ability to prioritize, identify, analyze, and investigate problems, and follow-through to resolution
- Ability to work independently, navigate using Outlook, Workday, the Internet and various database applications
- Completion of an Associate’s Degree with coursework in Business Administration. Additional experience (2 years) beyond the minimum below may be substituted for education beyond high school.
- 5 years of work experience in an auto leasing or fleet operations capacity preferred
Enjoy these benefits from day one:
• Competitive Salary & pay-for-performance bonus
• Financial Benefits (401k with company match, pension plan, profit sharing, HSA, wellness rewards program)
• On-site Fitness Center and classes (corporate office)
• Paid-time off and paid company holidays
• Business casual dress
For additional information about MGIC and to apply, please visit our website at URL blocked - click to apply
Training And Development