The Production Supervisor is responsible for accomplishing results by communicating job expectations, planning, staffing, monitoring, appraising job results, coaching, counseling, initiating, and enforcing systems, policies and procedures. You will use your strong collaboration skills while working with both inter-departmental and departmental resources to ensure the integrity of the daily operation.
Are you a self-starter who demonstrates strong initiative and is passionate about working with a hardworking team in a role with strong growth potential and visibility across the business? If so, we urge you to read below, to see how you can make an immediate impact in our growing, dynamic organization.
- High school diploma or equivalent;
- 3 years related experience in the operation of automated machinery
- Availability for flexible schedule and overtime required (including weekends) and the commitment to consistently work a Monday - Friday first shift position.
- You have demonstrated interpersonal skills and proven ability to work in a diverse group environment with various personality types to get the work done. You relate well and show respect and consideration for others.
- Strong time management skills and the ability to thrive in a dynamic environment while maintaining composure.
- You can operate a PC and be literate in using application software such as Windows, Outlook, Excel, and Word.
Hardworking And Dedicated