To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
713 Midway Avenue
Mount Airy, MD 21771
- Lorien Health - Mt. Airy
- Phone: 000-000-0000
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Lorien Mt. Airy • Mount Airy, MD
Posted 2 months ago
Lorien Mount Airy is Hiring!As a part of our continued success, Lorien Health Services in Mt. Airy, MD, a FIVE-STAR FACILITY, is currently seeking experienced Nurses for the evening/night shift (7p - 7:30a) to join our team.
Lorien Health Services is a family-owned and operated organization that was founded by and conducts itself based on strong family values. Those values extend to our residents, their family members, and our dedicated employees.
We offers flexible schedules with every other weekend off rotations making planning personal time a breeze! Excellent staffing ratios facilitate the superior quality of resident care for which Lorien has become known, throughout Maryland
The individual will be responsible for the caseload for the assigned shift, and for the total care given to the residents; including post-acute patients, patients with complex medical conditions and long-term care patients.You will gather information on each resident's condition and will work with the nursing team to continuously evaluate their individual care plan. You will also oversee the staff of nursing assistants on your assigned shift and gather information from them concerning their observations of the residents and any changes in their conditions.
- Providing residents with a positive and family-focused environment
- Ensuring that all residents are treated fairly, with kindness, dignity and respect
- Communicating changes in resident care needs to your team
- Examining residents change in condition and updating their physician to determine the best course of action
- Updating resident care documentation
- Carrying out restorative and rehabilitative programs, to include self-help and care
- Communicating with physicians and rehab team to ensure that all changes in the care plans for each day are clearly understood
- Gathering lab data and other specimens for lab tests, as ordered
- Advising family members of changes in resident conditions
- Addressing and working to resolve any complaints from residents or family members
- Maintaining the confidentiality of all resident care information
- Interacting with residents and family members in an empathetic, tactful and reassuring manner
- Working with your team to plan for resident admission, transfer and discharge
- Attending care plan meetings to identify particular problems and to make the appropriate changes to individual care plans
- Participating in in-service and continuing education programs
- Other duties as assigned
- Must possess a nursing degree from an accredited college or university
- Must possess an active RN license in Maryland, or compact state, without restrictions
- 1 year med/surg experience, or long term care experience required
- Knowledge of state & federal regulations that apply to our facility (including Medicare) and ability to maintain compliance.
- Knowledge of resident rights, documentation requirement for managing skilled care, and electronic medical record experience a plus
- Health Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Group Life Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- Fixed and Floating Holidays
- Educational Assistance
- Discounted Services at Turf Valley
Lorien Health Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.