To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Shoreview, MN 55126
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Antea®Group • Shoreview, MN
Posted 5 days ago
Antea USA, Inc. (Antea®Group) is looking for ambitious, detail-oriented Staff Accountant to join our team in Shoreview, MN.
The Staff Accountant will report to the Controller and be an integral member of the Corporate Finance Team. The successful candidate will be a process and results driven, self-starting leader who enjoys the challenges of working in a fast-paced environment. The ideal candidate must also be detail oriented, with strong analytical and organizational skills, as well as exemplary written and verbal communication skills.
Essential Functions may include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for general journal entry preparation and entry
- Responsible for preparing monthly account reconciliations in a complete, accurate, and timely manner
- Responsible for various accounting functions including daily cash reconciliation, including payments, deposits, and cash management.
- Responsible for fixed asset and Capital project accounting management; as well as any other project tracking as assigned
- Assisting with the preparation and analysis of the annual budget
- Responsible for providing general accounting support including, but not limited to: financial reporting/analysis; account reconciliation/analysis; month-end and year-end close process; budgeting process; forecasting process; and other project work as assigned.
- Providing support to accounts payable, accounts receivable, and general ledger as needed.
- Develops, recommends, and implements new procedures within accounts payable, accounts receivable, and general accounting function as required.
- Provides assistance with annual audit providing information and documentation to external auditors.
- Bachelor’s in Accounting or Finance
- Minimum 3 years of accounting experience preferred
- Experience with Sales and Use Tax and Sales Tax Filings
- Strong computer and financial database skills; including Microsoft Office Suite (Word and Excel)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to spot errors while thinking analytically and maintaining attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and maintaining accuracy of work product while meeting strict deadlines.
Antea®Group offers excellent benefits for employees working 20+ hours a week including paid vacation, paid holidays and paid sick leave.
Antea USA, Inc. (Antea®Group) is an EEO/AA Employer
Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity and other protected categories
NO RECRUITERS PLEASE
NO VISA SPONSORSHIP AT THIS TIME