To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- St. Louis, MO 63101
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Government Reporting Analyst
Kforce Finance and Accounting • St. Louis, MO
Posted 3 days ago
RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client seeking a Government Reporting Analyst to join their team located in the St. Louis, Missouri (MO) area. This company offers a competitive starting salary and great benefits. The ideal candidate in this role will have great communication skills and experience working with government pricing.
The job responsibilities for this position will include:
- Calculating government pricing for Medicaid, Medicare, Public Health Service, and Federal Supply Schedule
- Ensure accurate and timely submission to both federal and state pricing programs
- Conduct analyses on government pricing calculations
- Collaborate with various departments to identify and investigate product pricing variances and discrepancies from period to period to ensure accurate, complete, and timely reporting
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field required
- 5+ years of experience
- Experience with government healthcare programs
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.