To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Orlando, FL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Field Service Mechanic
Sunstate Equipment Co. • Orlando, FL
Posted 19 days ago
FIELD SERVICE MECHANIC
Sunstate Equipment Co.
Where Safety and People are Core Values!
There is a unique feeling at Sunstate. You can feel it at any of our 60 plus locations across 10 states.
If you are looking for a different, fun and rewarding work environment, comprehensive and cost-effective benefit package and so much more, Sunstate may be the place.
We care about our people and it shows.
The position consists of performing repairs and maintenance on a wide range of construction equipment in the field. The Field Service Mechanic’s primary objective is to minimize customer downtime on equipment through quick, accurate diagnoses and repairs. When not performing repairs in the field, regular preventive maintenance and minor repairs on equipment and delivery vehicles are performed in the branch shop. The position requires advanced troubleshooting skills with electrical, hydraulic, ignition, pneumatic systems, diesel and gas engines as well as drive trains.
Required Skills and Experience
• Mechanical experience of 5-7 years troubleshooting, diagnosing and repairing all types of construction equipment preferred
• Possess an appropriate tool set for the position
• Experience in Electrical, Hydraulic and Diesel Engine preferred
• Tractor/trailer air brake systems very helpful
• Welding and fabrication is a plus
• Valid driver’s license
• Current medical card
• Familiarity with city area layout and ability to utilize navigational tools
• Excellent verbal and written English communication abilities
• Physical exertion required. Including, but not limited to, walking, standing, stooping, bending and lifting up to 90 pounds
• Frequent exposure to the elements
• Perform preventative maintenance and repairs on various types of heavy construction equipment in the field
• Ensure total customer satisfaction prior to leaving jobsite
• Provide high quality control standards while maintaining high levels of equipment readiness
• Able to work a rotating on-call weekend schedule
Our leadership and workplace culture demonstrates value of each employee and rewards both individual and team contribution. Our Field Service Mechanics receive a lucrative compensation and benefit package, including health insurance, paid-time-off, 401k plan and fun work environment.
Interested? Apply now!
You can also text SUNSTATE to 51893 to start the Sunstate Experience!
Sunstate Equipment Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer,
A Drug Free Workplace and
Participates in E-Verify