Customer Case Coordinator
Location: Warsaw Indiana, must work on site
Pay: $25 per hr
Length: Open ended
The Coordinator serves as a primary point of contact for customers, imaging centers, and sales associates worldwide. This position requires high level of dedication to meeting all stakeholders’ requests promptly and accurately in a fast-paced setting.
Specific job responsibilities include:
- Perform coordination and tracking duties on active cases.
These duties include but are not limited to:
- Handling case tracking inquiries, partnering with design and manufacturing teams to prioritize cases, generating status reports, and performing transactions in PLMS software to ensure production milestones are achieved.
- Serve as first point of contact on product specific inquiries by utilizing surgical techniques and product brochures.
- Must become familiar with company web sites available for health care professionals, patients and sales consultants.
- Educate sales associates and health care professional with product offerings and troubleshoot technical challenges in navigating the Surgeon Web Portal.
- Process new customer registrations and maintain existing customer profiles in Product Lifecycle Management, (PLM) (Teamcenter/Microsoft Access).
- Educate imaging center personnel on image protocol and assist with technical questions.
- Serve as liaison between imaging center and DICOM vendor to ensure images are received in proper format.
- Direct collaboration with all internal and external production departments, development engineers and marketing managers.
- May have additional duties assigned or serve as a subject matter expert on specific aspects of the process.
- Represent the Customer Care organization on cross-functional project teams designed to improve the customer experience.
- Minimum of 3 years in customer-facing role (External and internal).
- Experience and/or managing customer phone calls and emails.
- Ability to take initiative to improve processes and work with limited supervision.
The Managed Solutions practice within Kelly Outsourcing and Consulting Group (KellyOCG®) is one focus within the full array of Kelly Services® workforce solutions.
Kelly Services has transformed from the staffing industry pioneer to a leading workforce solutions provider. KellyOCG is the distinguished outsourcing and consulting segment of Kelly Services, known for applying a forward-looking approach that enables companies to make strategic workforce planning decisions that impact their business and competitive advantage.
The Managed Solutions practice area of KellyOCG is dedicated to partnering with clients to architect and implement solutions that put them in a position to meet their operational obligation to their organization and freedom to focus on their more strategic business needs.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to have a role in managing employment opportunities for more than one million workers around the globe. We employ 550,000 of these individuals directly with the remaining workers engaged through our talent supply chain network of supplier partners. Revenue in 2015 was $5.5 billion. Visit URL blocked - click to apply and connect with us on URL blocked - click to apply, URL blocked - click to apply and URL blocked - click to apply.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. URL blocked - click to apply
Resolve Customer Issue