What This Position is All About
The Area Marketing Manager is responsible for overseeing the creation and execution of a strategic marketing program across multiple Saks Fifth Avenue stores. Working closely with the store General Managers, store marketing teams and corporate marketing team, he/she will be responsible for driving the business and maximizing exposure for Saks Fifth Avenue in each local marketplace.
The Area Marketing Manager will operate with clearly defined return on investment goals for sales and client acquisition and development. This person plays a key leadership role in the store and will liaise between their own stores and the Corporate Marketing Team.
Who You Are:
You Also Have:
- Clearly assigns responsibility for tasks and decisions. Sets and communicates a clear vision. Drives positive outcomes through objectives and measures. Monitors progress and results. Designs continuous feedback into work.
- Sees ahead clearly, is knowledgeable and has a capability for a big picture perspective. Is future oriented, and can share engaging visions or beliefs. Can create competitive and breakthrough plans or ideas.
As The Area Marketing Manager, You Will:
- 5-10 years of management experience and a proven track record in leading a group of independent thinkers with successful end results.
- Proven ability to research, present opportunities and execute partnerships in the community that form the basis of an aggressive outreach/acquisition customer program.
- Ability to negotiate contracts and manage budgets.
- Focused on attention to detail, taking initiative, and creating a positive working environment.
- Ability to work well with others, as well as the ability to work independently to drive a successful event.
Your Life and Career at SFA:
- Create and execute a strategic marketing program, across multiple Saks Fifth Avenue stores, lead other Marketing Manager(s), and manage multiple location marketing budgets
- Liaise between the General Manager and the Corporate Marketing Team to analyze store's existing client base and define appropriate opportunities to acquire new and develop existing customers
- Develops strategic and creative events that drive traffic and increase customer sales; analyze event results to assess ROI
- Communicate Saks Fifth Avenue initiatives to key regional media and secure credits for product, the Saks brand and local store teams
- Increase store visibility in the community via partnership with local publications, charitable organizations, and other beneficial groups
- Effectively collaborates with key business partners across multiple functions to drive marketing strategy such as Million Dollar Books, Journey to a Million, Brand Ambassadors, and Fifth Avenue Club style advisors
- Be part of a world-class team; work with an adventurous spirit; think and act like an owner- operator!
- Exposure to rewarding career advancement opportunities, from retail to supply chain, to digital or corporate.
- A culture that promotes a healthy, fulfilling work/life balance
- Benefits package for all eligible full-time employees (including medical, vision and dental).
- An amazing employee discount
Thank you for your interest with Saks Fifth Avenue. We look forward to reviewing your application.
Saks Fifth Avenue provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Saks Fifth Avenue complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Saks Fifth Avenue welcomes all applicants for this position. Should you be individually selected to participate in an assessment or selection process, accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.
SFA welcomes all applicants for this position. Should you be individually selected to participate in an assessment or selection process, accommodations are available upon request inrelation to the materials or processes to be used.
- Attention To Detail
- Business Development
- Financial Management
- Marketing Management