Ashfield Healthcare has a long-standing partnership a leading Biotechnology company, across Commercial, Patient Solutions and Medical Affairs businesses. This Commercial position manages inbound general business and affordability inquires and improves our patients' experiences through compassion on a portfolio of over 30 medications and products. Healthcare Communicators represent a variety of products and services via inbound telecommunication.
This is your opportunity to join Ashfield and represent a top biotechnology company with its commercial business.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible scheduling and ability to work some shifts remotely
- Career advancement and professional development
- Exposure to a large, multi-faceted pharmaceutical contract
- Excellent Benefits - accrued time off, medical, dental, vision, 401k, disability & life insurance, employee discounts/promotions
- Competitive environment with company wide recognition, contests and coveted awards
What will you be doing?
- Maintain excellent quality standards for all client programs; adhere to program scripts and guidelines. Accurately collect information required by individual programs and correctly capture in specific program databases.
- Exhibit effective communication and tele-management skills.
- Converse with callers in an empathetic manner and facilitate the callers in their ability to understand medical terminology, as needed.
- Possess effective organizational skills, including working with multiple projects simultaneously.
- Adhere to all company policies and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Display flexibility within department to maximize utilization, including performing administrative and non-telecommunication duties as needed.
- Must safeguard patient privacy and confidentiality by following the guidelines set forth in the Privacy and Security Rules of the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA).
What do you need for this position?
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work related experience.
- Excellent verbal, written and listening communication skills.
- Competency with a computer keyboard and mouse.
- Pleasant telephone manner.
Ashfield, part of UDG Healthcare plc, is a global leader in commercialization services for the healthcare industry. We partner with our clients across Advisory, Healthcare Communications, Commercial, Patient Solutions and Medical Affairs to build creative, scalable and tailored health solutions that are executed flawlessly, to deliver positive outcomes for patients and add value to your business.
Our mission is to partner with our clients, improving lives by helping healthcare professionals and patients get the medicines, knowledge and support they need.
To learn more about Ashfield, visit us at: http://www.ashfieldhealthcare.com/en/about-en/
Ashfield is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Individuals seeking employment at Ashfield are considered without regards to age, ancestry, color, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), mental or physical disability, national origin, protected family care or medical leave status, race, religion (including beliefs and practices or the absence thereof), sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. Further, pursuant to applicable local ordinances, Ashfield will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Ashfield is an equal opportunity employer M/F/V/D. We appreciate your interest in our company, however; only qualified candidates will be considered.