To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Atlanta, GA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Senior Android Developer
Apex Systems • Atlanta, GA
Posted 26 days ago
Apex Systems, the 2nd largest IT Staffing and Consulting company in the Nation, is search for qualified candidates for a great new Senior Android Developer opportunity in Atlanta, GA. This opportunity is a long term contract with the high potential to convert to a permanent employee based on performance and client budget. The compensation for this opportunity is competitive, negotiable based on experience, and on W2 basis only.
If you are interested in having your profile submitted to the hiring manager please send your up to date resume and contact information directly to Reece Belmondo via firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Android Developer
Client Industry: Healthcare
Location: Atlanta, GA
Length: Long term contract until the end of 2019 with high potential to extend based on performance and budget
Hourly Rate: On W2 basis Negotiable based on experience
Senior Android Developer Responsibilities:
- Work within the Mobility Center of Excellence (MCoE) which is a centralized mobile application development and solution delivery organization, providing enterprise shared services across our client to organizations such as national functions, regions, PMO, medical groups and others for the purpose of empowering our client's business strategy and needs through the nimble, world class development, delivery and support of mobile application solutions at scale.
- Work to improve the business engagement capabilities of the Mobility Center of Excellence (MCoE).
- Work with business, clinical and technical leaders to develop and certify mobile apps that benefit the internal client audience.
- The Mobility Center of Excellence portfolio includes mobile apps developed on multiple platforms with a high priority on Android to be used by the client's members, caregivers, and their internal work force.
- Support the business engagement process for the MCoE.
- Evaluate the sponsor entity's existing processes, application architecture, security requirements, equipment configurations, and transport protocols, and providing detailed documentation for a custom solution that satisfies the customer's business and technical requirements.
- Work closely with leadership and the design, project management, and development teams to create standards and best practice documentation.
- Participate in internal projects that help scale the group, implement best practices, and improve our methodology and quality of application delivery and business engagement.
- Learn the MCoE mobile application certification process and partner with Engagement Managers and Certification Leads to assist in conducting, documenting, and reporting on certifications; subject matter expertise will focus on mobile application native code design and service calls.
- Support and coach technical teams in partner organizations throughout the organization.
Senior Android Developer Requirements:
- Senior level Android Development experience with the ability and excitement to mentor, and provide leadership and expertise to more junior and mid-level developers.
- Experience within enterprise environments for Android development.
- Must be an expert of the tools and language.
- Senior level experience with Native Development.
- Experience working with Kotlin.
- Java Development experience.
- Experience working with Android SDK.
- Understanding 3rd party libraries/tools.
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178