IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
As the only global provider of commercial solutions, IQVIA understands what it takes to deliver nationally and internationally. Our teams help biopharma get their medicines to the people who need them. We help customers gain insight and access to their markets and ultimately demonstrate their product’s value to payers, physicians and patients. A significant part of our business is acting as the biopharma’s sales force to physicians or providing nurses to educate patients or prescribers. With the right experience, you can help deliver medical breakthroughs in the real world.
**The purpose of this position is to build up our database with candidates who have a skillset that meet the requirements below for future opportunities**
We are excited to announce that at this time we are looking for Virtual Account Specialists to join our team of over 10,000 global field representatives and managers in several regions making over 20 million product details annually for our pharmaceutical and biotech clients.
The Virtual Account Specialists (VAS) will be responsible for covering select physicians’ offices within an assigned territory providing pharmaceutical resources and information designed to help both support staff and patients improve utilization of the client’s products. The territory will include a defined list of physician offices with whom the VAS will need to establish on-going staff relationships leading to staff advocacy. The VAS will spend the majority of time calling key offices and prescribers, non-prescribing HCPs, and other support staff within physician offices in the assigned territory, including oncologists, urologists, nurse practitioners, advanced practitioners, nursing staff, nurse navigators, and office managers.
The Virtual Account Specialist (VAS):
- must be able to analyze and articulate the market access dynamics
- must be able to apply interpersonal skills to establish and maintain high quality customer relationships
- will demonstrate follow up and be able to deliver and address customer concerns
- must be able to align access messaging to the needs of the customers
- must be able to build a solid and positive customer experience with consistent and coordinated interactions across various stakeholders in the office (i.e. office manager, phone triage nurse, front office, etc.)
- must be able to build advocacy, centered on trust and integrity.
- 4-year Bachelor’s degree from an accredited University required
- Minimum of 3 years of pharmaceutical sales experience required
- Oncology sales experience strongly preferred; experience with oral oncolytics and familiarity with TKI therapy strongly desired
- Prior nursing experience a strong plus
- Self-motivated with track record of sales success in prior roles i.e. sales rankings, awards & achievements
- Previous virtual sales experience preferred
- Ability to clearly articulate via phone in a professional and grammatically proficient manner, with the ability to adapt tone, volume, and pace to most effectively communicate
- Demonstrated success in persuasion, influence and decision-making skills. Superior communication skills with ability to convey technical and scientific information in a concise and direct manner
- Demonstrated critical thinking and analysis skills
- Demonstrated business acumen
- Demonstrated ability to apply technical/scientific knowledge
- Flexibility to work in an ambiguous environment
- Initiative & execution-orientated
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong work ethic & integrity with demonstrated ability to work independently. Must have a dedicated office, free from noise and disturbances
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at URL blocked - click to apply to arrange for such an accommodation.Job ID: