Accounts Payable ClerkCompensation:
If you want to join the ranks of a successful company, and are a detail-oriented individual, consider this Accounts Payable Clerk position. If you take advantage of this opportunity, you could take your career to the next level. You're a good fit for this Accounts Payable (A/P) Clerk position is you can match, batch and code invoices, resolve A/P issues, process expense reports, update and reconcile sub-ledger to G/L, and process checks. This is a great opportunity to work at a dynamic organization with a growing team. The job site for the permanent Accounts Payable Clerk is in the Brookfield, Wisconsin area.
- Perform full-cycle A/P
- Open, sort, and distribute daily department mail
- Manage validating, recording, and mailing checks and expedite special handling
- Complete special projects on an as-needed basis
- Assist the AP/Finance Department with administrative tasks
- Perform daily processes and controls correctly and punctually, ensuring company policies are followed
- Ensure invoices, checks, and other documents are properly sorted, logged, scanned, and filed
- Provide customer service to internal business partners
- Facilitate internal and external audits as needed
If you are interested and have experience then call Bill Johannes at
. All calls will remain confidential.
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- AA or BS/BA degree in Accounting, Business or similar preferred
- Articulate customer service and interpersonal skills, especially when interacting with those in the technical and financial backgrounds
- Ability to work within spreadsheets and databases
- 3+ years of experience in an A/P role preferred
- Well-founded grasp of Check Runs
- General familiarity with QuickBooks Pro
- Quality experience with Quickbooks Online
- Maintain Vendor Files experience preferred
- Deep understanding of External Vendor
- Wide ranging experience with Quickbooks Premier
- Proven knowledge of check processing
- Practical knowledge of QuickBooks
- Enter Vendor Invoices experience required
- Accounts Payable (AP) experience
- Manage Vendor Relationships experience
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at
. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Accounts Payable Coordinator
for more information.
- Time Management
- Interpersonal Skills
- Quick Books (Accounting Software)