New Perspective SouthWest Commons in Strongsville, OH is seeking an Executive Director!Position Summary
As the Executive Director (ED), you will oversee and direct department coordinators and their programs. You will ensure compliance with federal and state laws and regulations as well as the Company’s policies and procedures. In the role of Executive Director, you will work with the team to encourage and support residents in Living Life On Purpose™ by focusing in the 4 Pillars (Physical Fitness, Brain Fitness, Dining Experience, and Social/Spiritual Enrichment). The Executive Director champions the Mission, Values and Principles of Service every day.Responsibilities
Skills & Qualifications
- Responsible for preparing, controlling and meeting or exceeding income, and capital expenditure net operating and capital budget.
- Drives towards 100% occupancy with a wait list.
- Ensures all sales and marketing goals are on track; conducts weekly sales meetings with the Sales Director.
- Supervises all department coordinators to ensure that established policies and procedures are followed.
- Facilitates positive verbal communication with key family members every 60 days.
- Responds to all family inquiries within 24 - 48 hours.
- Attends in-services and/or seminars to keep current with regulatory requirements and state-of the-art assisted living and memory care practices.
- Communicates and collaborates with Director of Operations to address site deficiencies and identify risk factors.
- Champions the hiring for the community. Responsible for interviewing and hiring department manager’s and pre-approving all Team Members’ Hire.
- Engages with residents and learns their social histories.
- Champions hospitality and delivers excellent customer service to residents, families, visitors, and vendors.
- Creates a positive work culture ensuring team member engagement and retention.
Why New Perspective Senior Living?
- Bachelor’s degree in related field.
- 3+ years management experience.
- Experience working with older adults in senior living, long-term care, home health or other health care setting preferred. Or has demonstrated ability or strong desire to engage with residents with dementia.
- Ability to work in a team environment. Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Empathy for the challenges experienced by residents, families, and team members and problem-solving skill set to support them.
- Strong computer skills and ability to interact with a variety of electronic devices.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule.
A career with a purpose starts here!
This is an exciting time to join New Perspective. We are a growing company serving over 2,000 seniors today with a goal of reaching 10,000 by 2025. Our growth is creating energy, excitement, and the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of others. We have a culture of servant leadership and collaboration that supports each team member’s personal and professional development. At New Perspective you’re not just an employee, you are a valued member of our team.Team Member Benefits & Perks*
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- 401(k) with Company Match!
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- Company-Paid Basic Life Insurance
- Voluntary Short-Term Disability
- Company-Paid Long-Term Disability
- Health Reimbursement Account/Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Education assistance - up to $5,000 per calendar year!
- Leadership Development & Career Advancement
- Real-time Access to Earned Wages
- Referral Bonuses
- Employee Assistance Program
*Benefits vary by full-time, part-time, and PRN status.
New Perspective is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Assisted Living
- Caring For People With Dementia
- Customer Service
- Interpersonal Skills