The purpose of the Activities Associate is to provide excellent customer service and bring fun and entertainment to our guests on a daily basis. To plan and coordinate activities and events for large or small groups of people of all demographics. To create
and implement experiential activities for guests on a daily basis.
• Responsible for providing the guests with great entertainment and unforgettable experiences during their vacation.
• Assist creating and implementing activities & monthly events, promote activities schedule, keep inventory of activities supplies, assist guests and keep a log of equipment rented, provide the Front Desk & Food & Beverage outlets with Activities information
for guest check in packets.
• Promote activities information within the resort staff and any other duties assigned by the manager or supervisor.
• Keep inventory, assist and keep log of equipment rented and control the quality of activities equipment and post any revenue.
• Frequent swimming and water activities
• Must be able to work most weekends and some holidays unless otherwise pre-approved by the department manager.
High School Diploma or Equivalent
Customer service of at least 1 year, preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer and drug-free workplace. If offered employment, applicant must be willing to submit to a background check/drug test.
Certified Nursing Assistant