To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Red Wing, MN
- Phone: (727) 536-7895
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
BIC Graphic • Red Wing, MN
Posted 27 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Major Duties / Responsibilities:
* Plan and organize stages of production to meet customer requirements and to meet specified shipping dates
* Recommend the need to send work outside and authorize manufacturing orders
* Consult and discuss with plant supervision on equipment, manpower, and workload to determine and communicate overtime needs
* Maintain check on production, warehouse, receiving and shipping to keep informed
* Responsible for production scheduling, managing manufactured parts, inventory volume and accuracy * Coordinates with the molding scheduler, production supervisors, and inventory cycle counter
* Prepare periodic status reports to keep management informed
* Works with employees to manage vacations and daily schedules
* Some college preferred
* Must be able to navigate all applicable responsibilities of Oracle
* Must be able to understand production work flows, scheduling techniques, inventory management, production standards, and process management
Prefer 3-5 years of experience in a production environment * Experience with scheduling production or managing inventory accuracy in a production facility
At Bic Graphic, we believe in fostering an authentic, respectful and transparent culture where our employees can flourish, be themselves and be respected for their individuality. This culture drives innovation and enhances the value of our company. It is essential in helping us attract and retain the most qualified talent, be more competitive, and ultimately creates greater business success by providing an inclusive environment.
Bic Graphic provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.