To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Boston, MA
- Accounting Now
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Accounting Now • Boston, MA
Posted 24 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
My client is seeking a motivated candidate to join our growing Accounting team. Reporting to the Revenue Manager, this role will assist with revenue recognition, analysis of technical accounting issues, and capitalization of deferred costs. This individual must possess a very solid understanding of the revenue recognition guidance and have a demonstrated ability to apply such guidance in a fast paced corporate environment.
- Review contracts for non-standard terms and conditions and assist in determining revenue impact under ASC 606
- Assess and maintain capitalized costs associated with revenue contracts
- Perform quarterly assessment of ASC 606 customer life assumptions
- Assist in the preparation and analysis of month end balance sheet and P&L accounts associated with revenue, contract assets, and contract expenses
- Prepare various monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue reports for management review as needed
- Partner with other teams in the organization such as Sales Operations, Professional Services, and Human Resources
- Participate in process-improvement projects in response to business needs
- Prepare documentation/support needed for SOX compliance
- Assist in the monthly, quarterly, and annual close processes including order processing and month end close reconciliations
- Other ad-hoc analysis and special project requests
- 3-5 experience in high growth software or SaaS company and/or public accounting
- Knowledge of revenue recognition standards (ASC 605, ASC 606, etc.)
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, from an accredited 4-year college or university
- Exceptional work ethic with high energy to multi-task and meet tight timelines
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Knowledge of general ledger systems, Intacct a plus
- Knowledge of Xactly and SFDC a plus
- CPA a plus