To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Kapolei, HI 96707
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Manager Branch Office - Kapolei
Navy Federal Credit Union • Kapolei, HI
Posted 22 days ago
Why You Will Love Being Part of the Navy Federal Team:
*Competitive compensation with opportunities for annual raises, promotions, and bonus potential
*Best-in-Class Benefits! (7% 401k match / Pension plan / Tuition reimbursement / Great insurance options)
*On-site amenities include fitness center, wellness center, cafeteria, etc. at Pensacola, FL; Vienna, VA and Winchester, VA campuses
*Consistently Awarded Top Workplace
*Nationally recognized training department by TRAINING Magazine
*An employee-focused, diverse, and service-oriented workplace environment
To manage and direct all activities in a small/medium/large full service branch office operation. To provide service and leadership in support of credit union products, services, goals, and objectives.
• Ensure on-going maintenance of branch building
• Monitor cash operation and branch self-auditing efforts to keep credit union assets secure and within operational limits
• Seek and leverage opportunities to conduct outside marketing and promotional activities to members and potential members through financial presentations, local events and realtor/trade shows and events
• Administer branch budgeting, purchasing and records retention for business expenses
• Analyze statistics and reports to discover, report and leverage business performance and trends
• Assist other areas of the credit union to support member service requirements and initiatives
• Conduct recruiting, on-boarding and initial training of new team members
• Ensure compliance with all security, safety and emergency preparedness procedures
• Ensure compliance with all HR related policies, practices and procedures, such as timekeeping, recruiting, compensation, separations, leave usage, etc.
• Ensure the branch team develops and maintains strong technical, soft and leadership skills; strong cohesion; high morale; and strong performance levels
• Ensure the branch team develops, achieves and maintains product, service and business goals including to cross-service Navy Federal products and services
• Ensure the team follows, complies with and regularly reviews all required policies, practices and procedures
• Lead and motivate the team to deliver high quality member service ensuring delivery is accurate, complete, swift and courteous
• Leverage internal recognition and recreation programs to incent and reward team members for effort and results
• Monitor and leverages resources to maintain high operational efficiency and seek continuous improvement
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Experience in leading and managing in diverse and complex operational environments
• Significant experience in managing multiple priorities independently and/or in a team environment to achieve goals
• Significant experience in member/customer service operations to include understanding of effective member/customer service philosophy
• Significant experience in responding effectively to highly sensitive, complex and/or urgent member/customer requests
• Significant experience in supervising and leading employees
• Significant experience in training and developing staff
• Significant experience in work which displays increasing levels of responsibility and/or authority
• Advanced skill analyzing statistics and reports to determine business performance and trends
• Advanced skill developing/maintaining community and command relations
• Advanced skill in responding to requests regarding complex financial information/data
• Expert organizational, planning and time management skills
• Expert skill exercising initiative and using good judgment to make sound decisions
• Expert skill interacting with staff, management, vendors and members diplomatically and tactfully
• Expert verbal and written communication skills
• Expert word processing and spreadsheet software skills
• Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Business Administration or the equivalent combination of training, education, and experience
• Advanced knowledge of financial institution and lending practices, principles and regulations
• Advanced knowledge of retail banking industry best practices
• Working knowledge of Navy Federal products, services, programs, policies and procedures
Bank Secrecy Section
Remains cognizant of and adheres to Navy Federal policies and procedures, and regulations pertaining to the Bank Secrecy Act.
Hours: Available Monday – Saturday: hours based on business needs
Location: 338 Kamokila Blvd, Ste 104, Kapolei, HI 96707
Equal Employment Opportunity
Navy Federal values, celebrates, and enacts diversity in the workplace. Navy Federal takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities, disabled veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans, recently separated veterans, and other protected veterans. EOE/AA/M/F/Veteran/Disability