To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Cherokee Village, AR
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Representative
Waste Connections Inc • Cherokee Village, AR
Posted 26 days ago
Job TitleCustomer Service Representative
Requisition Primary LocationCherokee Village, Arkansas
We are looking for a High Energy Customer Service Representative to join the team at our Hauling location in Ash Flat, Arkansas.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work in conjunction with other departments to resolve customer disputes & demonstrate the ability to become proficient in the use of proprietary operational systems.
- Fills out contract forms, determines charges for service requested, collects deposits, prepares change of address records and issues discontinuance orders.
- Demonstrate effective use of software applications, at a minimum MS Word and Excel proficient.
- Delivers services to customers in a manner that promotes goodwill. Interacts with customers and Waste Connections employees to determine service requirements and resolve problems or complaints.
- Work in a fast paced, cooperative, high call volume environment.
- A typical schedule for this position is Monday-Friday, with an occasional Saturday as needed.
- This position requires excellent oral and written communication skills.
- 2 years of Customer Service experience in a high call volume atmosphere.
- Experience with MS Word, Excel, and Email preferred. Typing and 10-key skills are required.
- Excellent organization and communication skills.
- Ability to analyze and solve problems. Gather data, compile information, and prepare reports.
Apply today and Connect with Your Future!
We offer excellent Family benefits including: medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, long term disability, life insurance, 401K retirement.
Waste Connections is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer (Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran)