To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Columbus, OH 43228
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Redneck Trailer Supplies • Columbus, OH
Posted 28 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Redneck Trailer Supplies is the nation's leading distributor of trailer parts and supplies and we are seeking a Delivery Driver. We have been in business since 1979 and now have 20 branches in 17 states.
The purpose of the Delivery Driver is to drive trucks over established route to deliver product, collect payment from customers (as needed), and record transactions on customer receipt; record information in driver's log; collect or pick up empty containers or returned merchandise; obtain customer signature on receipt for pickup or delivery; clean truck; and follow all federal and company mandated safety and vehicle regulations. Duties include, but are not limited to,
- perform pre-trip and post-trip safety inspections on delivery equipment and submit/maintain required DVIR and DOT Driver's Daily Log according to DOT regulations
- check load to ensure safe and undamaged delivery of products; refuse load if not safely loaded or if equipment is defective
- keep interior and exterior of truck/trailer combination neat and clean
- maintain adequate stock of axle replacement parts on truck at all times
- provide feedback to branch management about customers
- locate and return any company property
- perform warehouse duties as needed
- follow personal safe work practices at all times, use all personal protective equipment, and report all safety issues accurately and promptly
- complete all other assignments/projects as assigned by management in a timely manner
We are looking for a candidate that will take our core values to heart and has a strong drive to succeed in our industry. This position requires strong leadership abilities and strong organization and planning skills.
Minimum Education Required*: High School Diploma or equivalent
Minimum Experience Required*: Must be at least 25 years of age, have 1 year experience and 100,000 miles driven, 6 months prior experience driving comparable equipment, and be able to obtain and maintain a valid medical certificate
*Equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered.
Redneck Trailer Supplies offers a competitive salary package which includes: paid vacation and holidays, bonus program, medical-dental-life-vision insurance, 401K and profit sharing.
FOR WORK OR PLAY REDNECK LEADS THE WAY!