Kelly Services has a direct hire opportunity for a Trade & Customs Compliance Administrator in Houston, TX on first shift (8am- 5pm)!
To apply complete the application or send your resume to Email blocked - click to apply
The role and responsibility of the Trade & Customs Compliance (“TCC”) Administrator is to be embedded within the Country TCC team and provide programmatic support to the TCC team and other key business stakeholders. The TCC Administrator supports the customer in relation to compliance with the customers Code of Conduct, Policies, Standards and all applicable trade, customs and local compliance regulations.
The role of TCC Administrator reports to the Regional TCC Manager while maintaining a close working relationship with the following:
- Business Product Lines and Operations
- Shared Services Functions
- Distribution Service Centers - DSCs
- Regional/Country Logistics Centers
- Health, Safety and Environment – HSE
- TCC Governance
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor in related fields of Supply Chain / Engineering / Manufacturing or Business.
- Administration: 3-5 years of international trade, logistics or transportation background.
- SAP GTS experience.
- Proficiency in various applications (e.g., Excel, Word, Power Point, SharePoint, etc.).
- Understanding of U.S. trade laws and regulations.
- Fundamental working knowledge of classification (ECCN & USHTC).
Compensation & Benefits:
- $40,000 to $50,000 per year
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, and more
- Company paid life insurance, short-term disability, and long-term disability
Essential Responsibilities and Duties within/for Assigned Country:
- Complies with and monitors the Employers TCC Program which may include import and export compliance standards, guidelines, procedures, and other TCC initiatives within the Shared Services Organization, Business Product Lines, and other Functions (as appropriate).
- Ensures proper escalation procedures are in place to timely and accurately report problems and potential Trade Compliance violations to the Regional TCC Manager and potential Customs Compliance violations (incl. Customs fines & penalties) to the Regional TCC Manager and related stakeholders.
- Reviews and provides TCC guidance and support for Denied Party Screening of Suppliers, Clients and Personnel.
- Actively manages licensing requirements relative to export and re-export of Controlled Items (incl. Dual-Use goods), where license requirements are applicable.
- Provides administrative and reporting support relative to certain Customs requirements such as Free Trade Zones, C-TPAT, and Importer Self-Assessment programs.
- Manages the record retention requirement to maintain a copy of all documents that pertain to exports, imports, re-exports, including export licenses, and any other business activity involving trade.
- Reviews/Approves/Rejects TCC related holds within SAP.
Specific Deliverables of Position:
- US Export License application, recordation, and tracking.
- Tracking, analysis and reporting of all compliance related activities.
- Management of key trade related programs (e.g., C-TPAT, ISA, and Free Trade Zones).
- Validate all Denied Party Screening potential matches.
Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune
100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access
the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people
around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of
talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit URL blocked - click to apply and connect with us on URL blocked - click to apply, URL blocked - click to apply and URL blocked - click to apply.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. URL blocked - click to apply
Health Safety And Environment