To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Algona, WA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Web Analyst - Ecommerce
Another Source • Algona, WA
Posted 2 months ago
Another Source’s client, EZ-ACCESS, is recruiting a Web Analyst - Ecommerce to join their team in Auburn, WA.
Here's a little about EZ-ACCESS and the position they are seeking to fill:
EZ-ACCESS, headquartered in the greater Seattle area with distribution centers throughout the United States, is a leader in mobility solutions, taking Access to a whole new level. Viewing mobility solutions as more than just a set of aluminum parts, at EZ-ACCESS, they are the gateway to providing inclusion so that every adult and child can be a star.
The Administrative Assistant represents the assigned brands and products at select online strategic partners to drive profitable revenue growth, build brand awareness and market penetration. This position will be responsible for new customer onboarding, managing listings, and optimizing product visibility. The Administrative Assistant will work with external vendors to integrate and manage external services. Will generate and update website content (products, content, promotions).
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Coordinate Major Customer On-Boarding to be brand consistent and cohesive
- New Customer on-boarding including, but not limited to, e-commerce, catalog, mass retail, e- stores or any other major data integration customer
- Work with sales to determine product mix, branding, specifications, price and other strategies including but not limited to competitive analysis, position landscape and channel validity
- Develop a quarterly maintenance plan for consistent auditing of brand position, product selection, price mix, photo and specification updates and recommendation to sales for additions or deletions from the current product mix
- Work with existing vendors to manage Ecommerce marketplace accounts and sales performance, growth strategy
- Conduct ongoing keyword research to enhance advertising efforts
- Manage MAP Program – Work with ORIS to maintain MAP product list and pricing, send violation notices to customers through PROWL system
- Work closely with Marketing to provide industry leading content for our e-commerce customers
- Attend weekly meeting with sales and internal meetings needing E-Com market input
- Market and Product Research
- Work with sales team researching new market opportunities and new products in new markets
- Research and track market specific economic influence and report impact of noted factors.
- Proactively collaborate with and provide sales team with competitive information, research, data and related marketing information to build and execute on sales and marketing strategies.
- Keep current on industry trends and methods to improve brand awareness.
- Reporting Tools
- Create and maintain report tools to track marketing effectiveness of strategies on-boarded with current customers- tracking price effectiveness, revenue, margins, product mix, customer website activity and traffic flow.
- Work with existing customers on google adwords, SEO, SEM and other related web activity
- Provide sales reporting/data to VP of Sales through Power BI, Universe, Great Plains, or CRM depending on data needed.
- Associate’s Degree or Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management or Marketing field preferred
- Minimum of 5 years progressive experience in an ecommerce sales, communications or marketing role
- 2 years experience working with Amazon or big box retailers preferred
- Expertise in transforming a strategy and vision into actionable plans
- Strong understanding of margins and implications of creating incorrect pricing
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with a high attention to detail
- Ability to interact effectively with all levels of an organization
- High level of mathematic and analytical skills
- Ability to take initiative and work well independently
- Professional, positive, attitude based in successful collaborative team environment
- Highly developed interpersonal, research and problem solving skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to adhere to deadlines, multi-task and prioritize
- Advanced computer proficiency in Excel
- Solid understanding of social media platforms and current industry trends
EZ-ACCESS is proud to offer a competitive compensation package including base pay, bonus, 100% employer paid medical/dental/vision for employee, vacation and sick leave and 401K. The company reinforces a family-based philosophy with customers, employees and community alike!
EZ-ACCESS is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Another Source works with their clients, on a retained project basis, to maximize the recruiting process.
Keywords: E-Commerce, Ecommerce, e-commerce, merchandising, sales and marketing administrator, sales and marketing specialist, sales specialist, marketing specialist, marketing administrator, retail, web analyst, sales support, marketing coordinator, sales coordinator, digital marketing, program coordinator, purchasing coordinator, purchasing, procurement, administrative specialist, administrative coordinator, customer service, pricing analyst, account associate, account coordinator, information technology, it, internet, account executive, account manager, sales, marketing, ecommerce, pricing strategy, communications, procurement