To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Riverside, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Hospital Nutrition Business Manager - S. Los Angeles/InlandEmpire, CA - UYA25490
IQVIA • Riverside, CA
Posted 1 month ago
Join us on our exciting journey! IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.
As the only global provider of commercial solutions, IQVIA understands what it takes to deliver nationally and internationally. Our teams help biopharma get their medicines to the people who need them. We help customers gain insight and access to their markets and ultimately demonstrate their product’s value to payers, physicians and patients. A significant part of our business is acting as the biopharma’s sales force to physicians or providing nurses to educate patients or prescribers. With the right experience, you can help deliver medical breakthroughs in the real world.
We are excited to announce that currently we are looking for Hospital Nutrition Business Managers to join our team of over 10,000 global field representatives in several regions making over 20 million product details annually for our pharmaceutical and biotech clients.
The Hospital Nutrition Business Manager will be expected to deliver and implement company approved programs within an assigned geographically-defined territory, on a short-term basis to be determined by the company. They will also need to be a highly engaged, positive team players and show a high degree of customer focus. Further assignment following a vacancy period would be determined in consultation with our customer.
- Generate sales in line with assigned Territory quota
- Maintain and update current and prospective target Prescriber profiles
- Keep current with market knowledge and competitive products
- Maintain a professional image for Customer and Customer Products
- Participate in all required training and sales meetings
- Plan and organize Territory to meet sales and call targets
- Make sales presentations (Details) - individual, one-on-one, in-services
- If applicable, maintain sample inventories, distribute samples, comply with sample accountability procedures and policies as per JN standard operating procedures
- Make complete, accurate and timely submission of all time-keeping, Details, call activity, expense reports, and sample activity when applicable
- Compliance with Promotional Program, and proper use of Promotional Materials and Promotional Expense Budgets
- Participate or coordinate lunch & learns, dinner programs, weekend events, as appropriate
- Have appropriate interaction with co-promotional partners or counterparts
- 4-year Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university required
- 2 years relevant sales or clinical experience, Registered Dietitian, NICU Nurse or Hospital selling experience preferred
- Strong clinical sales experience strongly preferred
- Excellent organization, oral presentation and communication skills
- Ability to travel as necessary
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve human health outcomes. Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there! We invite you to join IQVIA™
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at email@example.com to arrange for such an accommodation.
Job ID: R1076814