About Public Consulting Group
Public Consulting Group, Inc. (PCG) is a leading public sector solutions implementation and operations improvement firm that partners with health, education, and human services agencies to improve lives. Founded in 1986 and headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts, PCG has over 2,500 professionals in more than 60 offices worldwide. PCG’s Human Services practice helps state, county, and municipal human services agencies to achieve their performance goals in order to better serve populations in need. PCG’s seasoned professionals offer proven solutions to help agencies design programs, services, and systems; increase program revenue; cut costs; and improve regulatory compliance with state and federal regulations. To learn more, visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Federal Eligibility Analyst.
Public Consulting Group, Inc. is currently seeking a Federal Eligibility Analyst to work in our Boston, MA office. This position will be part of the team responsible for PCG’s federal revenue management for the Massachusetts Department of Children & Families (DCF), the agency that manages foster care and other child welfare activities in the Commonwealth.
The Title IV-E program provides federal reimbursement to states for costs associated with children placed in out-of-home care. The Federal Eligibility Analyst is responsible for reviewing relevant case information (e.g., family composition, licensure of foster care settings) in state data systems and assessing Title IV-E eligibility criteria in accordance with state and federal guidelines.
An ideal candidate will be a team player with excellent attention to detail and organizational skills who is interested in supporting the work of state government and/or human service organizations.
- Review client records, via online application, for information necessary to assess Title IV-E eligibility.
- Monitor performance standard measurements for Title IV-E eligibility activities.
- Provide information and technical assistance to client on revenue management activities.
- Participate in state and federal audit inquiries.
- Maintain positive working relationship with the client and colleagues.
- Foster an attitude of information sharing and open discussion among colleagues.
- Ability to prioritize responsibilities.
- Ability to understand and interpret federal and state laws and regulations.
- Ability to organize and plan work efficiently within set time limits.
- Ability to work independently and within a team.
- Excellent communication and client-facing skills.
- Demonstrates initiative.
- Quick learner.
- Ability to use Microsoft Office applications, including Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Strong proficiency with data analysis tools in Microsoft Excel and Access preferred.
- Willingness to travel within Massachusetts, as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, preferably in public policy, social work, business administration, or other related fields. Equivalent professional experience will be considered.
- 0-2 years of relevant work experience.
Public Consulting Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or status as a qualified individual with a disability. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
Attention To Detail