What you will do:
The Commercial Account Executive is responsible for promoting and selling Johnson Controls Security services and technology. This includes building relationships, closing new business for Johnson Controls Security and ensuring customer retention. This person is the Johnson Controls Security %22brand steward%22, charged with telling the Johnson Controls Security story and clearly demonstrating that Johnson Controls Security is the leading electronic security provider. The position is responsible for securing profitable sales and upgrades to new Johnson Controls Security Commercial customers while maximizing customer satisfaction and retention by initiating post installation follow-ups. This rep will also have a commanding knowledge of our product line, as well as that of our services. How you will do it:
- Adhere to current Johnson Controls Security policies, procedures, products, programs and services.
- Create new market share by selling Johnson Controls Security products and services to new local commercial customers.
- Identify prospects utilizing creative lead-generating techniques and maintain productive working relationships with existing customers.
- Independently establish call plans and customer follow-up strategies and tactics, and consistently apply time and territory management techniques.
- Follow up with prospects.
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of complete line of products/services and customers' issues and needs through in-house training and reading/research.
- Obtain referrals and work with Centers of Influence.
- Process work order and complete all paperwork in accordance with approved and standardized procedures.
- Conduct post installation follow-up by contacting customer, ensuring commitments were met and affirming customer satisfaction once the customer has been in service.
What we look for:
- High school degree or equivalent required
- Experience providing excellent customer service or retail sales
- Excellent oral, written and presentation skills with the ability to present to senior level executives within the customer and Johnson Controls organizations
- Functional/Technical Skills
- Developing Direct Reports & Others
- Valid drivers' license with clean driving record
- Ability to work a full-time schedule
- Available for local travel
Johnson Controls is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information, please view EEO is the Law. If you are an individual with a disability and you require an accommodation during the application process, please visit URL blocked - click to apply
Complex Problem Solving