Travel Home Health Registered Nurse: $2,483 Gross Weekly Pay
HealthCare Support is actively seeking a Travel Home Health RN for one of the industry leaders in home care! This is an amazing opportunity in beautiful Calvert County, MD! Take advantage of a competitive salary and become a Home Health RN with one of the most well-established and successful healthcare organizations in the U.S!
Looking for a Travel opportunity but this isn???t it? Feel free to still apply, and one of our Skilled Nursing Recruiters will work to find the right travel opportunity for you!
Requirements of this Home Health Registered Nurse ( RN ) Role:
- At least 1 year of experience in specialty
- Active RN Licensure
- BLS through AHA
- OASIS Required and HomeCare HomeBase experience preferred
Benefits of this Home Health Registered Nurse ( RN ) Role:
- $2,483 Gross Weekly Pay (Non-taxed Stipend Included)
- Up to $500 travel reimbursement paid out first check!
- Overtime and Loyalty bonuses
- License and certification reimbursements
- Immediate enrollment in health insurance
- Job staffing in all 50 states
- Quality support from single point of contact
- Streamlined on-boarding process
- Join a leading healthcare organization with nearly 20 years??? success in the industry
Assignment Details for this Home Health Registered Nurse ( RN ) Role:
- Projected Weekly Work Hours: 40-hour work week
- Guaranteed Hours: 32-hour schedule
- 13-week contract
Interested in being Considered?
If you are seeking a Travel Registered Nurse ( RN ) opportunity and would like to partner with an agency that will listen to your needs and travel goals, then HealthCare Support is the right place to be! We are proud of our candidate engagement and ability to build relationships with all our healthcare professionals, and we would love to help get you on the road to your next great adventure.
Please send your most updated resume to Ryleigh Hill at [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to TRAVELER Registered Nurse Home Health
Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.
- Basic Life Support
- Certified Nurse Practitioner
- Home Care