Come with with a great team!Overview
Associates of Benedictine Health System (BHS) enjoy a variety of benefits when joining our team, and so could you! As a BHS associate, you will be part of a faith-based organization that provides compassionate care and services guided by our core values of Hospitality, Stewardship, Respect and Justice. BHS can also help you build a career for your future through professional development, training programs, and educational assistance.
Eligible associates are offered medical, dental, vision and life insurance; disability coverage; paid time off (PTO), and 401(k). In addition, associates may also experience several other benefits, such as paid holidays, flexible scheduling, cookouts, holiday parties and much more.Responsibilities
The Registered Dietician is responsible for identifying and assessing the nutrition needs of the residents. Initiates interventions to achieve and maintain residents' nutritional status. Participates in the development of planning the menus, following guidelines for each community's license and managing the menu management software. Performs initial assessment on residents and demonstrates working knowledge of illness, injuries, and diseases using commonly known resources and reassessing as needed. Provides education to patients, residents, staff and the public. Acts as a resource to the department and the community.Qualifications
- Licensed per state requirement, in good standing.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree from an accredited nutrition or dietetic program, plan IV or plan V institution, and current registration in the American Dietetic Association or registry eligible.
- Maintain continuing education credits as mandated by the American Dietetic Association and the State Licensing Agency.
- Customer oriented with good communication skills.
- Functions as a team member.
- Diseases And Disorders
- Service Orientation
- Registered Dietitian