To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
12844 Military Road South
Tukwila, WA 98168
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
RN Day Shift
Acadia-Healthcare • Tukwila, WA
Posted 9 days ago
Cascade Behavioral Hospital has current openings for a RN Day shift.. Weekend premiums for weekend shifts. Union position, great compensation DOE.. Looking to make a difference? Come and join our team at Cascade in beautiful Washington State! Ask about our sign on bonus!
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills and possess the ability to communicate effectively with patients, families, physicians, peers, clinical and non-clinical staff, supervisors and managers as well as staff in community organizations.
- Must possess knowledge about human behavior, wide range of mental disorders, from depression to psychosis.
- Must have understanding of general nursing, psychiatric nursing and substance abuse.
- Must possess the ability to work alone and be able to direct others in the care of patients on a given shift.
- Ability to understand and address patient and family expectations and provide excellence in care and service consistent with the organization’s mission, vision, values and behavioral standards.
- Working knowledge or self-initiative to become knowledgeable of applicable local, state, and federal laws and accreditation standards as applicable to the role.
- Must be able to communicate in English both verbally and in writing, in a way that is understood by patients, family members and others related to the mental health care team.