Pharmaceutical Investigative Writer - Manufacturing; Wilson, NC
Kelly Services is actively seeking a Temporary Technical Writer who has a pharmaceutical manufacturing background in Wilson, NC. The ideal candidate for this position will have several years of technical writing and/or pharmaceutical manufacturing experience who wants to really transition into investigative writing.
This position will be responsible for converting complex sets of information, using Trackwise, and converting them into accessible templates as well as creating records in copy track. A strong writing background is a plus as well as a thorough knowledgebase of the pharma manufacturing process.
Candidate must be focused, have an adventurous spirit, able to meet tight deadlines, and be ready for a dynamic work environment with great work culture!
What you need to know:
- This is a 24 week contract (may go longer)
- This is 1st shift (8-5), Monday – Friday
- This position is located in Wilson, NC; no Relocation is supplied at this time.
- You will spend 90% of your time doing technical investigative writing
- Must be well versed in root cause analysis, utilizing Trackwise, and performing deviation investigations
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Will support investigations for manufacturing floor
- Translate complex information into an easy-to-use template
- Creating records in Copytrack
- Providing quality and administrative support to Quality & Compliance
- Identification of Point of Occurrence and/or Root Cause
- Identification and implementation of corrective and preventative actions
- Authoring the final incident/investigation
- Assist team in opening deviation events – creating the record and populating first steps in process
- 1-2 years’ experience in pharma manufacturing QA investigations within cGMP environment.
- At least an AAS, or BS degree
- Trackwise experience
- Astute Critical thinking abilities; ability to process complex information
- Great technical writing ability
With Kelly, you’ll have access to some of the world’s highest regarded scientific organizations—providing you with opportunities to work on today’s most challenging, research-intensive, and relevant projects. Our connections can lead you to innovative scientific pursuits you’ll be proud to help advance. We work with 90 of the Fortune 100 companies and found opportunities for more than 10,000 scientific professionals last year.
You pursued a career in science to fuel your quest for knowledge and your desire to make the world a better place. Let Kelly fuel your career—connect with us today.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. URL blocked - click to apply
Certified Global Meeting Planner
Product Quality Assurance