To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Osseo, MN 55369
- Katleen Angala
- Phone: 407-478-0332
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Certified Medical Assistant
Healthcare Support • Osseo, MN
Posted 11 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Are you a Medical Assistant in Maple Grove, MN looking for a new opportunity with a prestigious healthcare systems company? Do you want the chance to advance your career by joining a rapidly growing company? If you answered “yes" to any of these questions – this is the position for you!
More Insight of Daily Responsibilities of a Medical Assistant:
- Performs delegated medical functions under the direction of a physician, authorized practitioner or RN in the delivery of care for all assigned patient populations, in accordance with all policy, procedure and practice guidelines.
- Supports providers in the delivery of patient care services.
- Prepares examining areas and patients for examination, procedure or treatment by physician or other authorized practitioner.
- Obtains vital signs and records patient’s medical history and other relevant data.
- Assists physician with patient examinations, treatments and/or procedures.
- Administers injections or assists with treatments/procedures under direction of authorized practitioner.
- May perform administrative duties: schedules, coordinates and monitors patient appointments, admissions and/or procedures, organize/maintain medical records and performs business-related tasks such as procedural/diagnostic coding, prepares submittable insurance forms.
- As a health care advocate, supports patient focused care.
Target Start Date: Jan 2018
Shift: Mondays-Fridays; 8am-5pm
Pay range: $16- MA/ $22- LPN per hour (if you are making more, let’s talk)
- 1 year of RECENT Medical Assistant Experience
- BLS (if they don’t have it we will pay for them to get this)
- Graduate from an accredited CMA program or Registered MA or LPN
- Associates Degree (it can be in anything: this is a 2 year degree)
- Some successful medical or clinic experience
- EMR & Patient scheduling experience
- Good keyboarding, computer and phone skills
Advantages of this Opportunity:
- Competitive salary, negotiable based on relevant experience
- Benefits offered, Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Fun and positive work environment
Why You Should Work For Us:
HealthCare Support, Inc. (HSS), is a proven industry-leading national healthcare recruiting and staffing firm. HSS has a proven history of placing talented healthcare professionals in clinical and non-clinical positions with some of the largest and most prestigious healthcare facilities including: Fortune 100 Health Plans, Mail Order Pharmacies, Medical Billing Centers, Hospitals, Laboratories, Surgery Centers, Private Practices, and many other healthcare facilities throughout the United States. HealthCare Support Staffing maintains strong relationships with top providers in healthcare and can assure healthcare professionals they will receive fast access to great career opportunities that best fit their expertise. Connect with one of our Professional Recruiting Consultants today to see how a conversation can turn into a long-lasting and rewarding career!
Interested in Being Considered?
Interested in applying to this position? Please click the Apply Now or email your resume for immediate consideration!