To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Patuxent River, MD
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
PAE • Patuxent River, MD
Posted 26 days ago
Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the WorldField Engineer
Duties, Experience, Skills, Requirements, and Information:
- Operate/maintain optical/laser tracking systems, high speed digital cameras, IR cameras, Video Systems and various other equipment for the Electro-Optical Tracking Systems (EOTS) Team
- Twelve years’ minimum of related work experience is required
- Basic Electrical/Electronic theory, practice and repair/service experience preferred
- Basic skills in Optics/photography preferred
- Knowledge of software applications highly desired
- Applicant must be a self-starter and be able to use initiative to undertake activities with minimal supervision
- Position will require some overtime and occasional travel
- Must be flexible and team oriented
- Applicant must possess a valid driver’s license
- All candidates will be required to pass Drug Screenings
Note: This job description describes the general nature of the duties and requirements of the job. It is not intended to be an exhaustive list or to limit the supervisor's ability to modify work assignments as appropriate.
- High School Diploma or equivalent GED
- Successful completion of technical school, trade school, or military technical training is highly desired.
- Successful completion of advanced armed services technical school curriculum; or completion of at least 30 semester hours (45 quarter hours) of courses at an accredited college, university, or technical school in an engineering, scientific, or technical curriculum.
- Formal Technical ELINT Signals Analysis training a plus.
- U S Citizenship required
- Ability to obtain and maintain US DoD Secret Security clearance, throughout employment.
Our benefits and perks include:
- Medical, dental, vision, 401(k), Life/AD&D/STD/LTD insurance
- Tuition and training assistance program
- Wellness program & Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Paid vacation and sick leave & 10 Paid Holidays
- Mobile phone service discount / Discounted Gym Memberships
Conditions will vary. This position requires both laboratory and field work and candidates will often be required to work outdoors on elevated platforms and be capable of frequent stair climbing, with and without equipment. Work will include sitting, standing, walking, lifting and reaching.
PAE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.